• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
We already miss Mustafi's intensity. The team is buckling, and he would be lifting people up and taking no **** if he were playing.

Gabriel has been playing well though, nothing against him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is a big test now. Everton on the up, will we step up? I think we will, maybe need a quick goal after the restart to dull their enthusiasm.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need Walcott and Ox to step up here. Sh*t so far, no pressure, allowing their full backs up field.

FinnGooner

Established Member
That looks like McCarthy just knocked Kos out of the way there.

He did but Kos was nowhere near getting to the ball anyway so it didn't really matter. Kos obviously thought Monreal had the back post covered. However, Kos should've been closer to the area the ball cameto. He had positioned himself way too far on the right

Goonerboy_1989

The last 25 minutes, we have let Everton come back into the game. We're giving the ball away far too cheaply. I've been pleased with Gabriel tbh. He hasn't made his usual silly mistakes, looks pretty solid tonight. I think we can still win this, we just need our big players (Özil especially) to step up a tad.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Same as last week. We need another two to win this.

Come on.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Usual case of coasting along when we go 1-0. Just no desire to go for the kill.

Can't name a single good performance on the pitch.

halfvolley

Regroup, man up and go back out and smash them. Don't think they have the engine for another 45 of this. They've been busting ass (and doing it well) since we scored, but we're the fitter, better team.

Think we'll do them 1-3. Hope to see Lucas on for Ox at 65, reckon his poaching skills will serve us well here towards the end.

Stoneh

Bring on Elneny for coq. Need to take control and keep things ticking over. So daft passing from our players so many times. Why pass to player that has 3 around him?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Everton were playing as if its some sort of final. Really bizarre how aggressively they decided to show up....

Are you really surprised? Look at the first post. Koeman always has his team up against us for some ****ed up reason.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what piss me off is Everton seem give up and the fans seem pissed off and lack confidence after we scored but we didn't take advantage we just went whole sleep mode and keeping telling them come to us attack us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom