• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gotta love how this place loses its **** every time we concede.

Chill. This is a tough game against a good side. We've been good so far and sometimes other teams score a goal of their own without as needing to blame half our squad.
Honestly i'm more pissed by us stopping playing i knew they gonna score if we gonna keep playing like that

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I hate taking the lead then dropping points :( fingers crossed we can muster up something

What do you want him to do? Play it short to Gabriel whilst Lukaku is up his arse?

In all his time Wenger has played possession football, he has always let his goalkeeper go long when the other team is pressing us high up the pitch. We always go long in defensive throw ins too.

Axel_Gunner

Why are people blaming the wide men when we've been poor centrally.

i personally dont (only) blame the wide men

more a lot of individual bad runs, bad passes and bad tacklings from all our midfielders and forwards.
Özil looks terrible (compared to his normal form), Sanchez had some good approaches but also some bad passes, Walcott and Ox try some weird runs (i dont really get the match plan here).

Xhaka and Coq have only little control in midfield because every time they have the f*cking ball it just lasts seconds and someone loses it again. also their available passing-targets are most of the time bad placed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@razörist what happened to sexy counterattacking :(.

My worry is Wenger won't change this until the 70th at least. We need one more player in the team that can help us build up play.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Every time Cech plays it long we lose possession.

This. So annoying when we're trying to hold on to a lead, players aren't even trying to get to his kicks anymore it's like we've conceaded possession by default. Needs to be rectified in training surely.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Everton have two players on a yellow and we need to target them. We have play smart. Ox abd Theo have done nothing. I'd take Theo off first though. Bellerin can stay back more as Lucas has an isea what to do when runningtowards the goal. I'm very tempted to play Elneny/Coq as Xhaka has something iffy about him tonight.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Would like to see Perez and Giroud for Ox and Theo. I want us to try something with an attacking trident of those two with Alexis.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@razörist what happened to sexy counterattacking :(.

My worry is Wenger won't change this until the 70th at least. We need one more player in the team that can help us build up play.
You were right about the possession part. Looked like we gambled on the counter and we lost. Everton won't be able to play this way for long though.

Marmaduke

I think our guys were shocked at the c*** level Everton raised once they went a goal down. The guys won't play nonsense when they get out.. Plus theres no way players like Lukaku can be pressing a full 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom