• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Such a meaningless stat, twenty games is way too small a sample to draw any conclusions.

Not to mention Gabriel has done decent and it's not like Mustafi would have won us the game at City.
No stats are meaningless, only the conclusions people draw from them :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
  • Santi Cazorla's injury derailed Arsenal's title challenge last season
  • The Gunners win over 60 per cent of games in which the Spaniard plays
  • But Arsenal's win rate goes down to under 45 per cent without him
  • Granit Xhaka, Aaron Ramsey and Mohamed Elneny could replace him
  • But Arsène Wenger must find a solution that works to save their season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rtant-player-Arsène-Wenger-solution-fast.html

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We have the ability and stones to go on a run again. I expect a win here (not the usual draw after losses), and wins in our next 5 matches thereafter.

Our next troubled times are only due early February.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's Mustafi's passing ability from the back that we've missed. That has a huge knock on effect for the rest of the team.

Completely agree with you Zig and said exactly this in Mustafi' thread . Then there's the high defensive line he keeps ensuring our press doesn't have holes . No coincidence we look ****e at pressing and playing out of defence .

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We hit absolute rock bottom against City. There's only one direction left to move in. 100% Arsenal win.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Banker home win, we're about to go on a nice 7 game winning run, it's easy to read this Arsenal team.

Would love to see Ramsey and Perez start. Ramsey and Xhaka needs to be the central pairing going forward, I'm more convinced of that now then ever. Elneny is okay, fantastic energy but doesn't excel in any particular area. He'll be departing for the AFCON soon too.

Coquelin is a good player, but he finds himself in positions where a more offensively influential player (Ramsey) would do more damage. Perez has contributed pretty much every time he's played, bar S'ton at home in the League Cup where nobody did anything. I'd go for;

Cech
Bellerin Kos Gab Nacho
Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Özil Perez
Alexis​

Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Holding, Coquelin, Elneny, Iwobi, Giroud.

There's enough quality in our central three (Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil) to control any football match. Xhaka is still getting acclimated and Ramsey's been too stop-start with injuries. Walcott, Perez and Alexis are all legit goal threats. They can all interchange and have a go through the middle too. A bit like Klopp has been doing with Mane, Firmino and Origi.

More than 3 points I want to see a good performance, a comfortable, confident, vintage 'Arsenal' home display. It won't undo the damage last week did, but it'll improve our spirits heading into a crucial part of the season.

COYG!!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Banker home win, we're about to go on a nice 7 game winning run, it's easy to read this Arsenal team.

Would love to see Ramsey and Perez start. Ramsey and Xhaka needs to be the central pairing going forward, I'm more convinced of that now then ever. Elneny is okay, fantastic energy but doesn't excel in any particular area. He'll be departing for the AFCON soon too.

Coquelin is a good player, but he finds himself in positions where a more offensively influential player (Ramsey) would do more damage. Perez has contributed pretty much every time he's played, bar S'ton at home in the League Cup where nobody did anything. I'd go for;

Cech
Bellerin Kos Gab Nacho
Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Özil Perez
Alexis​

Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Holding, Coquelin, Elneny, Iwobi, Giroud.

There's enough quality in our central three (Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil) to control any football match. Xhaka is still getting acclimated and Ramsey's been too stop-start with injuries. Walcott, Perez and Alexis are all legit goal threats. They can all interchange and have a go through the middle too. A bit like Klopp has been doing with Mane, Firmino and Origi.

More than 3 points I want to see a good performance, a comfortable, confident, vintage 'Arsenal' home display. It won't undo the damage last week did, but it'll improve our spirits heading into a crucial part of the season.

COYG!!

Don't think Ramsey will be ready for this one sadly.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I thought I was ready for this, but I read the thread and now I'm just mad again.

Anyways, hopefully we can win and everyone else loses. It won't be so bad then.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's Mustafi's passing ability from the back that we've missed. That has a huge knock on effect for the rest of the team.

Think we missed his leadership just as much. Love Koscielny but he's hardly vocal- we needed somebody to get a hand on the tiller once the tide started to turn against City. Shouldn't be Özil/Sanchez trying to get the team to push up.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
  • Santi Cazorla's injury derailed Arsenal's title challenge last season
  • The Gunners win over 60 per cent of games in which the Spaniard plays
  • But Arsenal's win rate goes down to under 45 per cent without him
  • Granit Xhaka, Aaron Ramsey and Mohamed Elneny could replace him
  • But Arsène Wenger must find a solution that works to save their season
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rtant-player-Arsène-Wenger-solution-fast.html

I hope people realize how important Cazorla is for our team. I would dare to say for clicking with the team he is our most important player in the current system. It's just bad management that we are not capable of finding the right solution.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

tenor.gif

MATHEO

Even my grandmother who never watches football knows that Tony Willie will park the bus, START GIROUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom