• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

Seasons over we will be lucky to get 4th, awful club, same boring **** every week. How dare Ramsey pipe up to Sanchez! Wenger is past it.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Half a season gone & I'm still mystified why this nut job cost the club £35 million. His naivety for a supposedly "Seasoned" midfield general is astounding.

This has shades of our visit to St. Mary's last season at this time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Poor pass from Mustafi to a clearly under pressure Coquelin who can't handle any sort of pressing.

But one of the stupidest fouls I've ever seen from Xhaka. I know he was excited about how physical the premier league is but I think the lad was watching rugby.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Honestly. If you're playing Xhaka as a deep-lying playmaker why the **** would you want Coquelin next to him pushing forward? Ramsey is the perfect partner in that case. Instead we have him playing as a no.10 which he's not very good at.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good luck getting back into the game with Giroud and Ramsey as a #10.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
When was the last time we saw Ramsey play well in a #10 role? I can't remember.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
F***ing Wenger telling Xhaka to push people over in our box. Wenger Out.

Jm89

Title over. Another year of ****ing bullshit. I'm out. Tired of this ****. Piss off Wenger, you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom