• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

In other news, Wenger said "Ramsey is still not ready." Looks like he's out too, we've seen this movie before.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
See Stoke are topping the injury league with 9 out. Us, Crystal Palace and Liverpool are second with 7 each.

Can't even remember the last time we weren't in the top 3 or four. It must be years.

Imagine being like Chelsea and Man C with only 2 and 1 injury respectively. :(

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
See Stoke are topping the injury league with 9 out. Us, Crystal Palace and Liverpool are second with 7 each.

Can't even remember the last time we weren't in the top 3 or four. It must be years.

Imagine being like Chelsea and Man C with only 2 and 1 injury respectively. :(
What's amazing is that we are actually coping with the injury crisis...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Read on for the latest on who's coming back soon

on the latest team news…
I think for Monday we lose Chamberlain from the last game against City. I don’t know if Ramsey will be involved or not but he will be back in full training today. The good news is that Welbeck will join in today for the first time - he has been out for a very long time. Mustafi is still out until the beginning of January.

on Oxlade-Chamberlain…
It’s not very bad. It’s a question of days rather than weeks.

:D:D:D

Welcome back Welbeck!

Ox not injured very bad! So 6-8 weeks!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi back? Gibbs injured.
Welbeck back? Walcott injured
Akpom back? Ox injured

That's just in the last week, been happening all season ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coq is out for 3-4 weeks Welbeck could be on the bench against Preston Lucas got ankle injury Walcott is close to return Gibbs not ready Cazorla recovery going slow. According to Arsène in today press conference.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We're back up to equal 2nd on the injury league with 8 injuries including Mesut's ongoing chest infection, Walcott's calf strain, Lucas' ankle injury, Coq's hamstring, Gibb's knee, Debuchy's Hamstring, Per's knee and Santi's ankle . . . . Ffs.

But the good news is that one of our rivals has shot up to 2 places behind us at last. Liverpool now have 7 injuries with Milner and Sturridge out from the last game.

As usually Chelsea have zero injuries again . . full squad, and Sp**s only 1. How the hell do they do it every year.

Don't wish injuries on any team but every f***ing year we're playing with vastly depleted squad. Wouldn't mind if they were 2nd string players out but Santi and Mesut are huge misses.

And if anyone says injuries aren't an excuse ffs, I will find you, make no mistake.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Gibbs Walcott Özil and Lucas all will be back against Swansea so we will only have Cazorla and Coq who are out for long period i don't count Mertesacker or Debuchy they are gone. the problem is our midfield short only Xhaka Ramsey are fit.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Gibbs Walcott Özil and Lucas all will be back against Swansea so we will only have Cazorla and Coq who are out for long period i don't count Mertesacker or Debuchy they are gone. the problem is our midfield short only Xhaka Ramsey are fit.
The latest injury room update shows Özil as a 'major doubt', Gibbs and Walcott 'slight doubt' and Perez dependent on a fitness test. I find they're normally fairly accurate.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The latest injury room update shows Özil as a 'major doubt', Gibbs and Walcott 'slight doubt' and Perez dependent on a fitness test. I find they're normally fairly accurate.
Yes that for Preston game but totally sure all these four going to be back against Swansea in ten days.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

All these injuries are just insane.

Half these tossers can't be relied upon when we need them most.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Started the season with 6 senior central midfielders, now down to Xhaka and Ramsey? I think this just shows how, with more money, intensity and injuries in the games, it will be increasingly untenable to start a season with a player the wrong side of 30 with an injury problem as your starting player, particularly in positions where a lot of running is required. Arsenal should definitely be looking for Cazorla and Monreal replacements this summer, although Gibbs is a very good backup.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Wenger in the press conference for the Preston game was openly discussing that he is considering the possibility of rushing Welbeck back, saying that it might depend on Lucas' fitness. As clear as you can get to evidence that Wenger's mismanagement of the squad is unacceptably risky and causing injury and loss of performance.

There is absolutely no way that Wenger should even think for a second about rushing Welbeck back into the squad after back to back long-term injuries. Let alone discussing this thought process in a press conference! Absolutely terrible!

Jaywood Mac

Its been said a million times, but its no coincidence that we always have the most injuries. Can jack be recalled this month?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom