• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It seems as though you're the deluded one.

Here are the big signings we've made since 13/14

Özil
Alexis
Cech
Xhaka
Mustafi

United have spent hundreds of millions of pounds and they still haven't found a player of Alexis' or Özil's stature (RE: performances on the pitch). City have spunked like 150m on Otamendi/Mongala/Stones yet Mustafi is clearly a better player/prospect than all three.

Which "big star" have Chelsea bought recently? They bought Kante from Leicester who had a RC of roughly 20-25m.

There are plenty of top, top players out there, we don't compete exclusively against City/United/Chelsea for every player on the planet ffs.

Yeah agree mate we don't all the time , but they have taken some beauties like Mata , Hazard , Oscar ,Willian , Fabregas and Costa. Hazard , Mata and Costa we were definitely interested in , Mata they basically hijacked us , Santi we actually lost to Malaga the first time around :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

C162_acWQA8rMqG.jpg:large

Can't wait for this. :lol:

**** me there are some right miserable "yer da" type ****s on twitter moaning about this. Unbelievable, bet Alexis will love it too.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Are you mad? :lol: I'm balls deep in this dog banner thing. I go to work with dog hair on my coat and have dog hair in my car. And I don't even use Twitter!
I kind of threw you in for bants, though I didn't think you'd be that into it. What dog breed you got btw?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I kind of threw you in for bants, though I didn't think you'd be that into it. What dog breed you got btw?
Me and my brother share a short-legged, long-haired Jack Russell. It's his dog technically, but I've always looked after it a lot and we've had him since he was weeks old.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Me and my brother share a short-legged, long-haired Jack Russell. It's his dog technically, but I've always looked after it a lot and we've had him since he was weeks old.
My family had a dog a while back that was part Jack Russell Terrier... :(

Definitely getting a dog of my own later in life. They're great company.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what a fantastic banner saw some people in twitter pissed off because of it what a f**king miserable c**ts it's just a banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom