• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 17 help

Would you accept signing martial ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin miller

Okay I'll just explain I am starting a career in Fifa 17 as allegri taking over arsenal, few players I wanted to bring in but I like to keep it realistic as possible wondered how actual arsenal fans would feel about 1 or 2 of them,
Martial from man Utd
Rakitic from Barca
Jese from psg

Also looking to bring in a rw as Man City have offered 90 million for Sanchez and debating him leaving after one season although I'm not sure yet
Also looking for a cb to play in a 3 at the back alongside mustafi koscielny

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Leave it as it is imo. All we need is a new manager. Watch the current side do the quad under Allegri :drool:

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't see Martial being realistic and trying to get Jese won't work as he just moved to PSG. I would go for a young CB like Gimenez from Atletico Madrid or you could be ambitious and move for Bonucci or Chiellini as you are Allegri coming in from Juve. Rakitic could work although people are saying he is off to Man City now so maybe go for someone else - Isco or Marchisio? As for a RW - Reus seems realistic in my opinion or Mahrez or Payet.

Martin miller

Just thought I would update you guys, finished 3rd the 1st season team is
Ɩzil Walcott carzola and Wilshere have left
Got in martial, Thiago alacanta, Christian tello and Barta in this season
Still unsure about a left back and would like some more English players in the team but can't justify taking the players I have put it

Latest posts+

Top Bottom