• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The writing is on the wall, I just can't quite make it out.
:lol: you're back on point.

funny-graffiti-sorry-about-your-wall.jpg

Ewarwoowar

605.jpg

The Guardian's predicted starting 11 for both teams.
Defensively for us that team would have me s******* in my pants!
Bellerin has been shaky since returning, Gabriel is better on the right away from our box, mustafi is not as fast as Kos and prone to mistakes on the halfway line . Gibbs is too lightweight for them players to be around him. Ramsey without Sanchez and Özil will think He's the star of the team and be too gung-ho, Coquelin of lunging in and exposing us, Perez, Iwobi and Ox all can be guilty of not tracking back and we all know Girouds failings. All them players are great for us in their own way, but in that combination against a well organized side, they would all have to collectively have to have a superb game, the kind of game we hardly ever see in an Arsenal side with so many changes(in man and positions). I'd envision us getting a red and a penalty against us with that side.

I don't know maybe I'm wrong and Liverpool were even s****** than I thought the other night deceiving me into believing that Southhampton are a side to be taken seriously, time will tell.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We have to play Watford midweek and Chelsea next weekend, surely it'd be wise to rest at least some of our key players? I don't expect Alexis and Özil to start this anyways.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
We have to play Watford midweek and Chelsea next weekend, surely it'd be wise to rest at least some of our key players? I don't expect Alexis and Özil to start this anyways.
In some ways yes, but we've rested payers in the past and gone out of the competition only to go out of the other competitions as well. I'm thinking losing to Man Utd in the cup final when we rested Henry, but still went out of the CL mid week. (If my memory serves me correctly)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I do, a win keeps our momentum and confidence going. A loss has a knock on effect.

Ewarwoowar

Us and Palace V City the most notable games today, some giant killing wouldn't go amiss though:drool:

Ewarwoowar

Smarty pants.:lol: I've got a cough and a cold, this after losing my voice just over a week ago so I can't do much. Just looking forward to the game is all.
Just as well looking at your user name I didn't suggest calpol!;)

I'm in France and the best medicine for me is a mug with a generous shot of pastiche(it's like pernod) blackcurrant sirop(like squash only thicker and fruitier) and sometimes a little honey in a hot mug of water, It's like the old blackcurrant and liquorice sweets only better, it's like a hug in a mug. I very rarely touch the alcohol, but when I feel a fever coming that is what I do, I very rarely suffer illness!

Positivity is a great immune booster so you should maybe skip this forum and the match for that matter:lol:

Sincerely, get well soon!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom