• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

Ox and Walcott doing their thing yesterday. One playing a blinder and the other scoring for fun.

But we've seen these false dawns with them so many times. Must frustrate Wenger, he never knows what's going to turn up. Or whether they'll be out injured.
stop kissing wengers ass every chance you get. We already know you love him.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Gibbs
------------Niles-Chamberlain
Walcott-------Özil----------Welbeck
----------------Alexis

Subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Coquelin, Iwobi, Perez, Giroud

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Knee jerk reaction to yesterdays win tells me AMN, Ox and Welbeck all deserve starts.

Logic tells me..... **** logic, just start AMN, Ox, Welbeck and Theo while they're inform.

arsmile

Established Member
I'd be starting Ox in CM again - seems like his one chance to make an impact if we let him run with this

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMN has made a nice little problem with his mature performance. I hope he is considered again. Has recovery pace, increasing understanding of positioning on and off the ball and showed he is a relatively reliable passer. I would like to see him in a high tempo setting to see how his role is tweaked depending on his partner.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We've had a day extra rest and they're coming off a loss in the FA Cup against a team who couldn't fill their own stadium because probably 70% of their fans have life bans :lol:.

We need to keep the momentum of the display at St. Mary's and come out flying. Grab a couple early goals and this could end up a right tonking for them which can only do our morale good for the dreaded early Saturday kickoff.

Mike Vinna

I wish we wouldn't see Ramsey or Giroud. But we all know what will happen.

Preferred line-up:

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Oxlade Coquelin

Walcott Özil Iwobi

Alexis
Predicted line-up:

Cech

Gabriel Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Ramsey Coquelin

Iwobi Özil Alexis

Giroud
It'll likely be a win either way, we just won't look as smooth with those 2 in there.

Thing is, if you're going to have a player in central midfield running with the ball, attacking space would you rather it be Ox or Rambo?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

As much as I would love to start both Welbeck and Walcott , it'd be too harsh on Iwobi to miss out in my opinion.

Cech
Bellerin
Koscielny
Mustafi
Monreal
M-N
O-C
Walcott
Özil
Iwobi
Alexis

Please give Lucas and Welbz about 25-30 mins each Wenger. Won't you? @Makingtrax

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm just glad we suddenly seem to have a superfluity of options - it won't last but it makes such a welcome change from the usual cobbling together of a side

N

NotAUserName

what has Iwobi done? nothing much. needs to start producing to nail down a spot.

Ox has much better numbers.
True that Iwobi needs to improve his end product but that's not the main reason why Wenger plays him. His role is different.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
When Wenger had the Stoke and Everton games a few days apart, he didn't even give the very reliable Gibbs a game in either one, despite the fact that they were approaching the Man City game.

I don't expect to see too many surprises here in the absence of injury. The most difficult thing to predict is whether he'll make one or two changes from the Burnley game - Bellerin for Gabriel for sure, Walcott in for Giroud perhaps.

Predicted line up

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Ramsey Coquelin
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom