• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
People including Maitland-Niles because of a run out against Southampton's reserve team..

A game like this is the perfect time to give him invaluable PL experience, and as I said, Ramsey & Coq may or may not be fit so best to make sure they are for Chelsea. Also, he's had several "run outs" recently and we should build on it in games like this.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
A game like this is the perfect time to give him invaluable PL experience, and as I said, Ramsey & Coq may or may not be fit so best to make sure they are for Chelsea. Also, he's had several "run outs" recently and we should build on it in games like this.
I wouldn't take this game for granted, and I don't think we've looked great at home either recently. I wouldn't mind seeing Chamberlain in midfield again, but I don't think it's the game for a prospect from our reserves.

eyoba

Now Coquline is the new Giroud...I just don't get people. People were crying out for a tough tackling defensive midfielder. Now that they have one, they want him to be someone like Mesi. He does his job well and with heart. I feel much more at ease when he is in the team than both Ramsey or Elneny. And I feel his dribbling and passing range is being underrated here.

Now Coquline is the new Giroud...I just don't get people. People were crying out for a tough tackling defensive midfielder. Now that they have one, they want him to be someone like Mesi. He does his job well and with heart. I feel much more at ease when he is in the team than both Ramsey or Elneny. And I feel his dribbling and passing range is being underrated here.

A lot of strawmens in your post.

Polar Bear

3-0 to us, with Sanchez scoring 2 and Ox scoring 1. We just need to get the points here and hope Liverpool can do something against Chelsea. Watford have been awful and I am not convinced by their manager. As long as we perform properly from the start we will win

Token Yank

You must be new here. Opinions on players change by the minute. AMN looked like a parking cone the game before. Now after a blow out win against Southampton's reserve team he should be starting in classic trap game in the middle of a title chase. Coquelin went from the first name on the team sheet to an out of favor squad player because he doesn't bomb out of position and do 20 step overs a game in his own half. I just thank my lucky stars that a.) Arsenal Mania is here to keep me entertained and b.) people on this forum do not actually make club decisions.

Wryer

I wanted to say this is the start of THAT season defining week. Then I looked at the fixtures coming up and those "season defining" periods...

Feb - Chelsea Bayern Soton
Mar - Liverpool Bayern Leicester
Apr/May - Sp**s Man U Stoke

Squeaky bum times.

Mike Vinna

The hate for Coquelin is ridiculous. His ball retention, passing and dribbling are better than he gets credit for. If there's a choice of who to drop from midfield it's Ramsey for Ox. You can't start a game without a defensive midfielder (even against Watford) and AMN is not going to get a league start over our senior players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would love to see a Alexis-Perez-Iwobi/Ox front three. Like others said, this is not a game to start Coquelin, really. I'd give AMN a run along with Ramsey in the middle.

I'd be inclined to play Ox-AMN, but will keep the hype down on both for now. Still, it would be a good game to put the lad in and see how he fares given our lack of CM options.

You must be new here. Opinions on players change by the minute. AMN looked like a parking cone the game before. Now after a blow out win against Southampton's reserve team he should be starting in classic trap game in the middle of a title chase. Coquelin went from the first name on the team sheet to an out of favor squad player because he doesn't bomb out of position and do 20 step overs a game in his own half. I just thank my lucky stars that a.) Arsenal Mania is here to keep me entertained and b.) people on this forum do not actually make club decisions.

AMN has always been top talent.

Coquelin has always been band average football player.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Maychday!

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom