• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...-wenger-confirms-arsenal-interest-9744988.amp

Wenger openly talking about this guy, said in the press conference today that we tried to sign him in the summer but he stayed at Monaco.

Not seen Wenger talk about another teams player like this before. :cool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why is it that we try sign a lot of good players but end up with like 1% of them.

Interesting that Wenger said “The guys that have super talent are already playing at 18. Those who are not playing at 18 or 19 do not have that exceptional talent".

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He is an amazing talent and every big club in Europe will be trying to sign him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When you're comparing someone to a young Henry, then his potential fee and admirers will be sky high.

My hope maybe, that Henry and Wenger can persuade him to come here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Honestly believe we would've won the league last season and this season with him. Maybe a league before that too.
One of the best ever. I wish I was a bit older during his prime.

Why does it always sound like Wenger just approach players once and if team or player say no thats end of it?

Wenger: "Hello you want to join Arsenal?"
Mbappé: "No I think I stay at Monaco for little longer."
Wenger: "ok bye"

1 year later Dortmund sign Mbappé

2 years later

Wenger: "I tried to sign him."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But we'll be wishing we had been when he gets sold on to Barca for 80M 2 years later :)
haha yea, well getting very good talented players in these is not like getting them 10 years ago you should pay alot of money.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Funnily enough, the first player that came to mind was Mbappe when thinking about Alexis' replacement. He fits the player profile.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Why does it always sound like Wenger just approach players once and if team or player say no thats end of it?

Wenger: "Hello you want to join Arsenal?"
Mbappé: "No I think I stay at Monaco for little longer."
Wenger: "ok bye"

1 year later Dortmund sign Mbappé

2 years later

Wenger: "I tried to sign him."
I honestly feel like this is the case, he's not fussed to sign anyone because he has so much faith in his players.

When you look at some of the players he's 'tried' to sign and the clubs they were playing for at the time....it just doesn't add up.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Btw what makes this kid so good, what are the opinions of people who have watched him play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom