• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll just leave this here

how-nikes-tottenham-kits-could-look-like%2B%25282%2529.jpg

No need to post that filth around here.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Delle Ali is a young talented player but he is definitely a hot head and a bit of a thug. His tackle yesterday was a simply an assault and I hope he receives an appropriate suspension. He is getting a pass as well from the english media. A foreign player would have been crucified for that.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Delle Ali is a young talented player but he is definitely a hot head and a bit of a thug. His tackle yesterday was a simply an assault and I hope he receives an appropriate suspension. He is getting a pass as well by the english media. A foreign player would have been crucified for that.
I don't care how talented he is if he's an unethical slimeball, which Alli defo is. He always plays dirty.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unbelievable how s**t we are in Europe they still manage to be more s**t.

Also alli is damn good player but he is very dirty he dive always get away with it in PL

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
800M for a cheap version of the Emirates? ****. 30M of that is covered by the council though. Does anyone remember if we received such funding?

How is that possible though? I thought Chelsea's was only rumoured to be between 500-600M.

To top it off they're also in talks with Uber for naming rights :lol:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This year is proving to be a traumatic one. I hope we laugh at the end of it but very unlikely.

These lot look solid. The only saving grace to Wenger's departure is if we manage to finish 2nd ahead of these lot and get the cup. Otherwise he will be leaving with a tarnished legacy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
800M for a cheap version of the Emirates? ****. 30M of that is covered by the council though. Does anyone remember if we received such funding?

How is that possible though? I thought Chelsea's was only rumoured to be between 500-600M.

To top it off they're also in talks with Uber for naming rights :lol:
I hear they're in talks with Adele to keep some of her Grammys there so the trophy case doesn't look so bare. She is after all the only person bringing any trophies to Tottenham. :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Kane left the game with one of them protective boots on. Could just be precaution but doesn't look great.

Ashybashy86

They've improved, but that's not saying much given the current standard of the League. However, I'll admit that I do like their no nonsense, direct style of play.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom