• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We are not going to see the league for a long while. Even if Wenger goes this season.

We are just nowhere right now.

arsmile

Established Member
the system Arsène stumbled upon between the 45th and the 70th minute looked really good.

xhaka looked good (because he didn't have coq next to him)
mustafi looked good (because he didn't have coq next to him)

we were doing really well

obviously before that it was possibly the worst tactical set up i'd ever seen (our plan A) obviously put together by someone with dementia

but then after it it was ruined too- theo and lucas got nowhere near the ball- we lost the power and dynamism when giroud and wellbeck went off....

we stumbled upon a set up that was working and we screwed it up again trying to get more attackers on the pitch

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might have been the same guy who wanted Wenger to get a new contract, then changed his avatar to Mourinho :D

354he1.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
**** first half from all of them but you don't leave your best player on the bench. There were other ****e selections as well so i'm putting the blame solely on Wenger.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Need to see it again, but feel like Iwobi should have done better on the chance right before they scored.. Bellerin too.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
another poor display in a big agme and further dives the nails into Arsène's Arsenal tenure.........he's simply got to go as he no longer has the team nor know how to get his team to play. It's all falling down around him and as sorry as it is to say it's all his own darn fault.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
the system Arsène stumbled upon between the 45th and the 70th minute looked really good.

xhaka looked good (because he didn't have coq next to him)
mustafi looked good (because he didn't have coq next to him)

we were doing really well

obviously before that it was possibly the worst tactical set up i'd ever seen (out plan A) obviously put together by someone with dementia

but then after it it was ruined too- theo and lucas got nowhere near the ball- we lost the power and dynamism when giroud and wellbeck went off....

we stumbled upon a set up that was working and we screwed it up again trying to get more attackers on the pitch

Most of our problems would disappear if we could sort out our midfield situation, zero confidence Arsène can pull it off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom