• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

PSG are reportedly offering him £300,000 a week while Arsenal are offering him less than what they're offering Wenger.

I don't understand why an underperforming Wenger is being offered more money than one of the best players in world football?

I honestly thought that his problem was the lack of ambition from the side. I thought we would at least have the sense to give him the money he deserves. This club is a shambles.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alexis need to keep cool he is there to win POTY award. I hope he stop the row stay focused end the season with high and then do whatever you want

eye4goal

Established Member
I get his frustrations, but I do think he can be problematic, and maybe some top clubs will have some doubts about his individuality and decision making. He dominates the attack, and its up to his team-mates to adapt his game to him more than the other way round. Maybe a manager with more authority will get more out of him, and develop him further in terms of game intelligence and team-play.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Don't care for primadonnas myself, however talented they are

Sell him for as much as possible, and look for a striker who will spearhead the side rather than treat it as a personal fiefdom

So was Özil's absence linked to this story? I suspect it might have been

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I get his frustrations, but I do think he can be problematic, and maybe some top clubs will have some doubts about his individuality and decision making. He dominates the attack, and its up to his team-mates to adapt his game to him more than the other way round. Maybe a manager with more authority will get more out of him, and develop him further in terms of game intelligence and team-play.

He might need a Mourinho. He certainly didn't work for Pep.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The telegraph reported also if Özil was fit against Liverpool Wenger would've started him on bench because his bad form

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I don't understand why an underperforming Wenger is being offered more money than one of the best players in world football?

I honestly thought that his problem was the lack of ambition from the side. I thought we would at least have the sense to give him the money he deserves. This club is a shambles.

Why even compare the two ffs? A manager who has been here for 20 years and transformed the club, and a little ****** who has scored a few goals against fodders like Sunderland.

Most of you have completely lost the plot.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Don't care for primadonnas myself, however talented they are

Sell him for as much as possible, and look for a striker who will spearhead the side rather than treat it as a personal fiefdom

So was Özil's absence linked to this story? I suspect it might have been
And welcome mediocrity for us. We will be in so much trouble without him it's unreal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The players need to not make the situation more bad than this. We already s**t the fans are depressed and pissed off

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Its not really that much for the main guy after 20 years in such a big business & the growth under him.

Just Do It

Why would Arsenal leak this story to every paper tonight? Now Alexis is the bad guy and Wenger had no choice but to drop him. Christ we're a mess!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And? This little **** has got nothing on Wenger.

Scoring against pub sides doesn't earn you the right to 250k a week.
I'm not pitting him against Wenger as such, just comparing the difference between the wages on offer here and at PSG.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ooh... answering the suggestion that the Sanchez story is a club briefing, the Guardian's Hytner pipes up:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why even compare the two ffs? A manager who has been here for 20 years and transformed the club, and a little ****** who has scored a few goals against fodders like Sunderland.

Wenger has done a brilliant job for us but you can't deny that there aren't other managers out there who would take the job for less money than Wenger.

On the other hand we have no chance of attracting a player like Alexis. At least give him a financial incentive to stay here, we don't have the success.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

But we would have struggled to beat those 'pub sides' without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom