• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I don't know how much truth there is in this, but 5 Live saying reports are coming out that Alexis was dropped after storming out of training and arguing with players!!!! From the Guardian.

Late with this lol:eek:ops:

WhatAFC

Why even compare the two ffs? A manager who has been here for 20 years and transformed the club, and a little ****** who has scored a few goals against fodders like Sunderland.

Most of you have completely lost the plot.
Which is pretty much every striker in the league.

Just Do It

Alexis agent wouldn't leak him rowing with his teammates, this is definitely coming from the club. This was "leaked" to take the pressure off Wenger for Sanchez being dropped. Sad state of affairs all round.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why even post **** like this? We have never had problems beating **** sides regularly, it's what we do.
Oh really? West Brom,Watford, Southampton, Stoke and Monaco would like a word with you.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Alexis agent wouldn't leak him rowing with his teammates, this is definitely coming from the club. This was "leaked" to take the pressure off Wenger for Sanchez being dropped. Sad state of affairs all round.
Countless other players could leak it either through being pissed at Alexis or through loyalty to Wenger. We have a couple who love the press as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd have more sympathy for Alexis had his performance over the last 2/3 month not been abysmal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If I'm bet guy I'll bet Alexis to sign for PSG this summer for 40-50M. It's over he is off

Aevi

Hale End FC
Why even post **** like this? We have never had problems beating **** sides regularly, it's what we do.
We didn't last season. We did pretty well against top sides, but kept dropping points to mid-table teams like West Brom, Norwich, West Ham, etc.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There's probably a divide in the changing room. The good players can't be ****ed anymore and have had enough of carrying all the dross.

We'll battle for top 4 with/without him

Probably the sort of attitude that makes him walk off the training pitch.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It doesn't matter who was in the team. The claim is that we've no problem beating fodder. Clearly we do.

That post was a reply to a point made that we'd lose to fodder without him, which is clearly not true because he's not saved us from losing to fodder as you so kindly showed.

It's never about one player. Never about one player.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I suspect part of his problem is he has no good friends at the club - that time Özil yelled at him for not thanking the away fans marked a change in both their attitudes to the club, I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom