• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba doesn't want to come here, he wants Madrid. Mahrez has fallen off a cliff. Morata is a big game player but still unproven as the main man at a club and Mbappe is a kid. The players who you would think are pretty much guaranteed to perform here (Lewa,Dybala,Griezmann) are not coming.

We don't know until we try with big money.

Pogba was only joining Real or Barca until Utd offered big wages.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If he wants out he'll leave for free and the situation will be much worse because we'll have no money coming in for him.
Rooney looked like he was on the way out at United, then Moyes came in and he eventually signed a new deal. Maybe a new manager could have a similar affect. Although if Wenger stays I think Alexis is definitely off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rooney looked like he was on the way out at United, then Moyes came in and he eventually signed a new deal. Maybe a new manager could have a similar affect. Although if Wenger stays I think Alexis is definitely off.

No, Rooney always wanted the massive wages and he eventually got them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For me, Sanchez is not irreplaceable, tbh. He's a very good player, but I think he's limited, but that's my personal opinion that people will rightly consider highly debatable. I believe there are better players out there, and when I say better I mean with better attitude, discipline, and footballing nous.
We've certainly lost better players before.
What we really need is a new manager. Let's start by establishing the right architect. Without the right manager to design a new balanced team it really doesn't matter who we have, how much we spend or who we bring in.
Agreed. A new manager is the priority.

Batman

We don't know until we try with big money.

Pogba was only joining Real or Barca until Utd offered big wages.
Yeah but will we? It's hard to imagine the same club that is haggling with Sanchez and Özil about deals suddenly being willing to put 80 million pounds transfer fee and 250-300k a week on the table is it not?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm gonna go there... If Alexis is 'limited', then wtf is Özil? :lol:

If we can afford to lose a player of his many qualities, then Özil should be scrubbing the toilets of the Emirates.

'Limited' to scoring goals, creating goals, defending , leading the line, playing no.9, 10 and both wings. Right.

Last edited:

Batman

I'm gonna go there... If Alexis is 'limited', then wtf is Özil? :lol:
To be fair, Alexis has a weak left foot. But yes I would have to question what Özil is then lol.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How much can we get for him? Surely not over 40M given his contract situation and age.

Other than maybe PSG and the English clubs no team would pay above that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah but will we? It's hard to imagine the same club that is haggling with Sanchez and Özil about deals suddenly being willing to put 80 million pounds transfer fee and 250-300k a week on the table is it not?

This is what I mean, we're sold big dreams but the club don't want to make the big moves.

I know we're not signing Auba, Lewa, Griezmann etc.

Batman

How much can we get for him? Surely not over 40M given his contract situation and age.

Have you seen how much Juve paid for Higuain? Anything is possible.

GDeep™

League is very weak

12 yearly instalments of 2.25m by Juventus.

Arsenal would consider it a good fair deal.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Was the training session Alexis stormed out off the same one Özil was sent home from with 'flu? The 'flu which kept him out of the Sutton and Liverpool games?

Something more than a single bust up is going on, surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom