• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I've got no choice but to go, having invited a client along. Should be fun. Not.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I missed the first tie, therefor I feel it's my duty not to miss this one, unless I fall asleep of course which is very likely given my 4 am wake-ups these days.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Missed the first leg due to exhaustion and slept through it, this time my MIA will be very much intentional. A third humbling by Bayern will sap what little morale is left to soften us up for Lincoln City.

The curtain can't come down soon enough on this turgid season.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I missed the first tie, therefor I feel it's my duty not to miss this one, unless I fall asleep of course which is very likely given my 4 am wake-ups these days.

Give it a pass, doubtful you'll be able to keep what little remains of your sanity for our as of yet to occur **** ups.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Bayern doesn't hurt nearly as much as Pool or Everton.

True, but I'm pretty much skeptical of getting a result against any team led by managers who've managed opposite Arsène once as that's enough to suss out whatever "tactics" he might have up his sleeve :lol:

How many times have Klopp, Koeman & countless others shown him up over the years? There's stubbornness and there's senility and I'm sure as Arsenal fans we know which of the two Arsène's saddled with, sadly much to the clubs detriment.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
True, but I'm pretty much skeptical of getting a result against any team led by managers who've managed opposite Arsène once as that's enough to suss out whatever "tactics" he might have up his sleeve :lol:

How many times have Klopp, Koeman & countless others shown him up over the years? There's stubbornness and there's senility and I'm sure as Arsenal fans we know which of the two Arsène's saddled with, sadly much to the clubs detriment.

Of our coming 7 ties, I expect 2 losses and 5 wins at best, and 2 losses, 4 wins and 1 draw at worst. If we end up having any more than 2 losses I'll be livid.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Of our coming 7 ties, I expect 2 losses and 5 wins at best, and 2 losses, 4 wins and 1 draw at worst. If we end up having any more than 2 losses I'll be livid.

For me it all hinges on whatever happens against Lincoln City. I'm already writing off any sort of result against City.

As for the three away league games, I'm only confident of a result at the Riverside, West Brom are frustrating to play against & a resurgent Palace worry me.

arsmile

Established Member
tried to put together a team - but as soon as I finish the defence I just run out of people who I want to see out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom