• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why even post **** like this? We have never had problems beating **** sides regularly, it's what we do.

Come on, I know you rep to keep up but we've hardly swept aside all the teams below us and neither has there been any other outstanding performer.

happyhappy

We're sowing the seeds for another dismal couple of years. Wenger's not going anywhere. It's quite clear we don't want any strong characters.

Sanchez was lucky, back then Adams and gang would have wallop him before he could even walked out of the shower.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Guy is a massive loser isn't he? No need to act like a **** just because he was bullied out of Barcelona for not being good enough.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I suspects it's that old tactic of create trouble and your English club will sell you.

I don't mind it, if he's not happy here.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Alexis' conduct isn't the same as RVP trying to assault his teammate.
But you gave it as an example of past winning attitudes, did you not? You gave it as a justification of Alexis' behaviour - past winners did this so what Alexis did was OK.
Or was your point that we're supposed to wait until he does try to punch someone before we condemn his attitude?

Any way, do we know how bad the dressing room bust up was? No.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Losing Sanchez will definitely hurt us, much like it did when van Prick left in 2012.

However, a new manager would certainly make things interesting again.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

PSG will give us a fair offer, shake hands on £50m.

Get rid of Özil as well whilst we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom