• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
To this day, I still don't know if some of those stories were true. The one where RvP would do the 'Wassssuuuuuuupppppp' thing and make everyone cringe. :lol:

Fairly certain those excerpts were just Arsenal fans taking the piss. Chance of Theo having said anything interesting in his book is ~1%.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Winning mentality. Rare thing in our current squad. I believe, that it's easy to lost the plot among bunch of bottlers. RVP also had few heated arguments with his teammates.

Training ground bust ups happen in every level of sport not a big deal , pussies tend to be involved in most of them ,why he is citing Sol as an example ? Dude basically had a break down and walked out at half time .

A season or so ago Camden claimed Alexis very few liked Alexis in the dressing room .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To this day, I still don't know if some of those stories were true. The one where RvP would do the 'Wassssuuuuuuupppppp' thing and make everyone cringe. :lol:

Remember Theo being particularly scathing on Song as well, also painted himself as a big man when he talked about his scrap with RVP :lol:

BBF

Not attitude it's facts. We're no better with him/Özil than we were a few years ago, what exactly are we so scared of losing? Don't recall Alexis putting any stand out performances against the big 4 away from home either, so he can stfu. New manager to start from scratch is fine with me

Have you ever considered the footballing landscape is different to how it was a few years ago? You think we can get rid of 17 goals this season and we'll be in the top 4 again? NEWSFLASH, we're not even in the top 4 with him in the team.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Have you ever considered the footballing landscape is different to how it was a few years ago? You think we can get rid of 17 goals this season and we'll be in the top 4 again? NEWSFLASH, we're not even in the top 4 with him in the team.

That is pretty much her argument though mate , it hasn't made a difference . Quite frankly if it's a bust up with the team - team wins .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When Fabregas/Nasri and RVP/Song left we were able to buy decent players in the 10-15M range. Plus Cazorla at that price was basically a steal.

Don't see that happening this time around. Saying we're no better with him than we were a few years ago seems to be ignoring the state of the squad and league.

BBF

That is pretty much her argument though mate , it hasn't made a difference . Quite frankly if it's a bust up with the team - team wins .

That's change though isn't it? It's not the end of the season, but we're not in the position we usually linger around. Yeah we've been in a similar position for 12 years, but taking away the only thing that's keeping us around this position doesn't mean we'll still be there.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Guy is a massive loser isn't he? No need to act like a **** just because he was bullied out of Barcelona for not being good enough.
This doesn't work as a troll post and if you're serious it's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Like there's some shame in being an inferior player to Neymar, Suarez and Messi. If that's the case then everyone not named Ronaldo is a loser.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That's change though isn't it? It's not the end of the season, but we're not in the position we usually linger around. Yeah we've been in a similar position for 12 years, but taking away the only thing that's keeping us around this position doesn't mean we'll still be there.

Indeed ,It'll be interesting to see what happens , if they don't want him there , then they'd better man up and be counted .

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
The player continues to contribute every time he steps foot on the pitch, and all you read is how expendable he is :lol::lol::lol:

He needed to go AWOL more often.

It's crazy isn't it? :lol: At times it's insane what I ready on here.

IMG_2677.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39169260
This is the player fools are complaining about. :lol:

Should be player of the year in the EPL in 2 of his 3 seasons in a Arsenal shirt yet people/posters are acting like it isn't that big of a deal to lose him/ or that we are somehow better off without him as his desire to win makes the bottling players (and manager) uncomfortable.

em9999

My rainbows
To be perfectly honest I don't like Mr Sanchez's attitude..

The guy is pushing 30 and I think its time to cut ties and best for both parties. He thinks he's bigger than the club.

Don't care if Özil wants to go too

Preacher

Always Crying
An all-out blitz on Alexis from the Mirror this evening. Slate the club's best & most consistent performer to deflect attention from real problems.

John Cross is having a party today.

Jm89

Let's face it the guys a winner and an absolute key player for us who should be kept at all costs!

How can people turn against him because he expresses his desire to win! Not one player in our squad has his mentality when they cross that white line!

He probably had a few words for them all which they didn't like to hear and they all run to wenger crying! Wenger is to blame for this as much as those players as he should of told them he's correct but wenger does the worst thing possible and Benches our best player!

The club is going down the drain and tbh it's really is embrassing after all the bullshit we have been feed over the years.

em9999

My rainbows
We can't keep players who have a winning mentality because the club has had a losers one for long as I can remember

Our visions don't match

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
An all-out blitz on Alexis from the Mirror this evening. Slate the club's best & most consistent performer to deflect attention from real problems.

John Cross is having a party today.

If only the actual team were as effective as our PR department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom