• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonerozil33

Compare Sanchez's behaviour with that of RVP in his final season. We had disastrous games that season as well. But RVP was true leader during the season. And he ensured we finished third before screwing us in the off season. I think compared to that, Alexis is going about it the wrong way. Whatever differences he has he needs to let it go and focus on the team for now

footyfan1089

Hopefully he not only leaves, but refuses to play the rest of the season. Judging by posts here, Arsenal fans are a bunch of intellectually inferior, whiny, and unevolved bunch of unlovable losers who deserve no better than the talentless garbage British countries regularly produce.

A mickey mouse club so irrelevant in Europe it'd be sad if they weren't so stupid they think they matter. Players good enough to spearhead their nations to international silverware need not apply, when in garbage like Walcott and Oxlade, you have the lack of quality supporters this willfully ignorant of how football works deserve, and the midtable position where they belong.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he not only leaves, but refuses to play the rest of the season. Judging by posts here, Arsenal fans are a bunch of intellectually inferior, whiny, and unevolved bunch of unlovable losers who deserve no better than the talentless garbage British countries regularly produce.

A mickey mouse club so irrelevant in Europe it'd be sad if they weren't so stupid they think they matter. Players good enough to spearhead their nations to international silverware need not apply, when in garbage like Walcott and Oxlade, you have the lack of quality supporters this willfully ignorant of how football works deserve, and the midtable position where they belong.

Thank's for the input. You can go back to your own club's forum now.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Compare Sanchez's behaviour with that of RVP in his final season. We had disastrous games that season as well. But RVP was true leader during the season. And he ensured we finished third before screwing us in the off season. I think compared to that, Alexis is going about it the wrong way. Whatever differences he has he needs to let it go and focus on the team for now
To be fair, he came on as a sub after being dropped, and almost rescued the game for us. So far, his focus has been first class, and you wont see anything less from a guy who plays with such pride in his performances.

Also, RvP was the captain with the captains responsibility.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

wtf do you mean going about it the wrong way?

we don't know what happened. what has he done that we have proof of?

And even if it is true what he did how is it a bad thing?

Surely you don't think he walked of because he was lazy and didn't care anymore?

I'd rather take Alexis going full blast and speaking to the media about what we are doing wrong and why he wants to leave vs doing an RVP and betraying us outright

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

:lol: Is that you Donald?

Giroud

Established Member
Let's see Zlatan win United the title this year if he's such a god. They're being walked over by a Chelsea squad that's cost less than 70% of Man U's. United will to need to fork out another 100 million on players next year in order to give Zlatan a team that will win the title.

Zlatan adds a lot to a team, but he is nothing without the team that backs him up.
And he got moved on from Barca because he threw ego tantrums.

ETA:

Also, notice how PSG are doing better this year in the CL without him.

Where would United be without Zlatan? Trophyless and miles off the pace for Champions League?

Zlatan is an incredible player. 35 and as good as he's ever been.

mm76

Yer Da
the two English donkeys (Walcott & Welbeck)

that's a little unfair on Welbeck - he's not had anything like the run in the side that Giroud had, and Wenger hasn't tried to build a team to his strengths - despite that i think he's shown good energy levels, quick thinking and a goalscorer's touch - i've no doubt if he was able to build up a better understanding with Alexis and others his strike rate would improve.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Where would United be without Zlatan? Trophyless and miles off the pace for Champions League?

Zlatan is an incredible player. 35 and as good as he's ever been.

He is a brilliant player. Brilliant. But he can't win trophies on his own just because he joins a squad, that's not how this particular sport works.

Goonerozil33

we don't know what happened. what has he done that we have proof of?
Go watch Bayern match and see how he downs the tool after the fourth goal went in. He completely stopped playing.
And even if it is true what he did how is it a bad thing?
If it is true and you think it is a good thing then great. If you have a difference of opinion discuss and fix. Not throw a strop
Surely you don't think he walked of because he was lazy and didn't care anymore?
I dont know. But his work rate has been less in the last few games.
I'd rather take Alexis going full blast and speaking to the media about what we are doing wrong and why he wants to leave vs doing an RVP and betraying us outright
After the season is over, i don t mind. But during the season you remain focused. Play for the team. A player shouting out something is not going to change the club. It only makes it bad PR. So if you are betting on those things for something to happen then good luck!!!

Giroud

Established Member
He is a brilliant player. Brilliant. But he can't win trophies on his own just because he joins a squad, that's not how this particular sport works.

Nope but Mourinho and United would be struggling bad without him.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Apparently Atom and Humber have gone missing. Police say they only have two leads :lol:

You're improving.:lol:

****ing laughing at your own jokes :lol: Solid 7/10 though

bf3c3f25a015feb42e2105812cc95cd1.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
How many times have you seen Sanchez pressing the opposition like a rabid pit-bull while the rest of the team cant be asked and look like they are lazing around in a Cabana at a Vegas pool party.

10-20-50-100???

'ave a word people.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I really don't know where the sentiment in this thread that star players don't make a massive difference came from. Nobody in their right mind would argue that any one player wins a match against 11 by himself but to dismiss the blatantly obvious impact players like Sanchez and Ibra have had on their teams is absolutely mental. Like I mentioned yesterday, we saw one of the greatest examples of a player dragging a team across the line almost single handedly when Arshavin arrived. There is no rational person who can think we'd have gotten top 4 without him.

The overwhelming majority of people on this board believe that we'd have won a title with a better keeper than Almunia. He's one player. A lot of people think we could have won if we'd paid the little bit extra for Xabi Alonso. He's one player. I think the overwhelming majority of us believe that had we kept Judas for one more year we'd have won that title instead. He's one player. How long have we lamented over not replacing Vieira? One player. So to sit here and try to play this game diminishing the importance and impact of great players because people are upset with Alexis over unfounded rumors is silly.

Giroud

Established Member
That's what they said about PSG when Zlatan left.

They're not exactly tearing up trees in Ligue 1 are they. And Cavani was playing out of position when Zlatan was there so they already had a ready made replacement and a very good one. With PSGs firepower they were never going to struggle without Zlatan.

On the other hand I can't see how United would be as close to the top 4 without him. Who would score the goals? Rashford? Don't think so.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They're not exactly tearing up trees in Ligue 1 are they. And Cavani was playing out of position when Zlatan was there so they already had a ready made replacement and a very good one. With PSGs firepower they were never going to struggle without Zlatan.

On the other hand I can't see how United would be as close to the top 4 without him. Who would score the goals? Rashford? Don't think so.

Oh dear. They would have signed someone else if they hadn't signed Zlatan, that's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom