• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bit embarrassed I'm not there to join in TBH. I do live in south west London though and I just cannot be c.unted for the Tube there and back.

Also don't have a ticket :lol:
I only live 10 minutes away, but I wouldn't waste energy shouting in the cold. I wont slate those that have bothered to turn up though.

Letting some non-Arsenal supporting **** on twitter orchestrate the condemnation of our genuine fans, protesting about the state of affairs though? ****ing joke.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good to see Coquelin benched and a midfield three.

Fully expect Ramsey to be injured by half-time.

Marmaduke

We only have 2 players that could possibly get into a combined team there... Sanchez and Kos (even that is not certain).... Thats not even considering like for like positioning.

They are simply much better. It might be a 2-1 us because they take it easy.

YaGunnersYa

Welbeck injured and replaced by Giroud. Game changer.

We will now have no attacking threat instead of a small attacking threat. Danny cannot catch a break for **** sake.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
For the first time since beIN mideast started, an Arsenal CL match is not the featured game on the main English channel. Tonight It's Madrid which would usually feature on the Arabic channel. Tonight it's featuring on both and Arsenal is on the non-punditry channels.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
hopefully is precautionary... Shame Lucas is not starting.

Question: do we get to put another player on the bench?

GDeep™

League is very weak
For the first time since beIN mideast started, an Arsenal CL match is not the featured game on the main English channel. Tonight It's Madrid which would usually feature on the Arabic channel. Tonight it's featuring on both and Arsenal is on the non-punditry channels.

No one cares about what they show on your tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom