• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal Mania, why is your forum the only one with 10 different adverts coming on at the same time? I can't listen to music while coming on here.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I want to see a ****ing mass brawl with the ref. Take the fine, who gives a ****.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I keep forgetting the double punishment still exists elsewhere. Changed that in the Netherlands this season.
I'm pretty certain it wasn't an association decision. It was decided by IFAB.

What the flying **** was that? Lewandowski follows a ball for ten yards to only then tell Robben to come for it and that's not offside. That's ridiculous.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hope they don't get another after this, the "I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan" comments would be so annoying

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Uefa still have it listed as yellow then straight ref... Must have said something which is pretty ****ing stupid.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm pretty certain it wasn't an association decision. It was decided by IFAB.

What the flying **** was that? Lewandowski follows a ball for ten yards to only then tell Robben to come for it and that's not offside. That's ridiculous.
What's IFAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom