• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

International Football Association Board

They are the ones who determine the laws of the game. The changes to the laws were ratified last year before the season started so I have no idea what the **** that ref and his assistant are doing.
So that means the rule is active everywhere? I was under the impression it was an eredivisie thing because I've seen the double punishment still given elsewhere. Tonight for example.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
8-2 jokes incoming :(

We concede the same goal every season btw

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why the f**k is Ospina playing it out from there though!? And seriously Alexis dribbling it into our box can have a word with himself.
Alexus tried to tackle the guy. Xhaka stood 5 yeards away like he was at the cinema. Absolute disgrace.

He hasnt got loads of goals and assists this season to give him a pass for being piss poor on the night either.

Impact

Established Member
Don't understand why we have no defenders either. At 2-7 we were never going to catch them. Why over commit and make the result embarrassing?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Renato is on and Kimmich is on too.

Turning into a training session for Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom