• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Serie A heroes from the 90s

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Football Italia on Channel 4 for me was simply the best show on TV. Best pundits, best commentators, best goals. There were obviously a number of mega stars who played there at the time (think the likes of Gascgoine, van Basten, Ronaldo, Batistuta etc), but to me, what was special about that league is it was full of players who were just consistently putting in 8/10 performances (Zanetti, Maldni, Sensini etc). Who did you particularly appreciate who perhaps got less limelight than their opponents?

Images are encouraged for romantic effect.

I'll start with Marcio Amoroso.
9701390_orig.jpg

Formed a very effective partnership with Oliver Bierhoff at Udinese. Great movement, slightly languid and excellent burst of acceleration. Udinese had a habit of plucking unknown players from South America and turning them into gems.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
hubner29012010.jpg

Dario Hubner (Moreno Toricelli in the background)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom