• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Just trying to think, when was the last time a good man got crucified by angry f***s.

Nah, can't think . . . must have been a couple of thousand years ago then.

This is the moment @Makingtrax has waited for since he joined this forum.

He's finally likened Wenger to Jesus.

gallery-1462115295-obama-mic-drop.gif

FinnGooner

Established Member
Even if Wenger stays, I'd prefer to finish 6th this season. With our injury record, CL is only a burden. We have absolutely no chance of winning the competition or evidently to even get far enough to get positive promotional value from it. The money you get from the competition with our kind of performance record is nowadays pretty insignificant due to the PL TV rights deal and increase of commercial revenue.

Moreover, it hurts our chances in the PL. Even if our chances to win the PL are slim to begin with, the CL is hurting them even further because our fragile as **** of a squad is not capable of handling the game load. And most importantly from my point of view, I personally don't really give a **** about the CL nowadays anymore. I'd probably enjoy it more if I could just choose to watch the most interesting game available as a neutral football fan. I can't watch other games if Arsenal is playing at the same time, just can't. No more watching Dinamo Zagreb or Ludogorets...

Also, if we finish 6th and Wenger stays, we'd really see if the man has it in him or not. There would be no excuses. I'd be down with Wenger going all in for the PL one more time. I personally don't believe he can win it but in this scenario I'd be happy to give him the opportunity, and man would I be happy to wrong.

Lastly, anybody coming at me after this post about finishing behind Sp**s etc. I don't give a ****. Sp**s means absolutely nothing to me. The NLD does, yes, no matter what competition it's related to. I want to beat those assholes everytime we face them but outside that, they don't matter. Of course it's easier for me since I live in Finland and I don't have to deal with the bragging rights situation like all the UK based guys. The only Sp**s fans we have here are football hipsters who jump from bandwagon to bandwagon without any real loyalty to any team. As soon as Sp**s come crashing down, which they will at some point because they simple just aren't as big of a club as they right now appear to be, these idiots jump to cheer for some other "up and coming" ,"fresh and young" media hype upper mid-table team.

LostManc

The Manc acting like we care about them. :lol:

We're a shambles and we're still above you, sit down and drink your tea.

Exactly! This is what I was saying. You're fifth mate, and you're gloating about it? terrible.

FA Cup, League Cup holders. Possible (probable?) Europa League winners.

I didn't exactly expect a welcome, I'm not daft, but everything i said was truths not opinions.

Keep singing Wengers praises, keep arguing amongst yourselves. It's great entertainment and gives me one less team to worry about winning the title, because with the path you're on we'll win it before you.

Wait till summer and while you're still arguing about Wenger and begging Sanchez to stay we'll be lining up more world record buys while watching closely what Chelsea and City do. At this moment not one part of me is worried that Arsenal will compete for Greizman. There was a time we wouldn't even consider trying to sign the top French players, they'd pick Arsenal we'd assume. Now we might have the top 2.

Enjoy your perpetual mediocrity. I'll never enjoy being 5th, no matter who is in 6th.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Exactly! This is what I was saying. You're fifth mate, and you're gloating about it? terrible.

I didn't exactly expect a welcome, I'm not daft, but everything i said was truths not opinions.

Keep singing Wengers praises, keep arguing amongst yourselves. It's great entertainment and gives me one less team to worry about winning the title, because with the path you're on we'll win it before you.

Wait till summer and while you're still arguing about Wenger and begging Sanchez to stay we'll be lining up more world record buys while watching closely what Chelsea and City do. At this moment not one part of me is worried that Arsenal will compete for Greizman.

Enjoy your perpetual mediocrity. I'll never enjoy being 5th, no matter who is in 6th.
I want Wenger out, I'm not gloating, you can't read.

As Rafa would say, Fachtszz.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Even if Wenger stays, I'd prefer to finish 6th this season. With our injury record, CL is only a burden. We have absolutely no chance of winning the competition or evidently to even get far enough to get positive promotional value from it. The money you get from the competition with our kind of performance record is nowadays pretty insignificant due to the PL TV rights deal and increase of commercial revenue.

Moreover, it hurts our chances in the PL. Even if our chances to win the PL are slim to begin with, the CL is hurting them even further because our fragile as **** of a squad is not capable of handling the game load. And most importantly from my point of view, I personally don't really give a **** about the CL nowadays anymore. I'd probably enjoy it more if I could just choose to watch the most interesting game available as a neutral football fan. I can't watch other games if Arsenal is playing at the same time, just can't. No more watching Dinamo Zagreb or Ludogorets...
So you'd prefer Europa League? Even United with their big squad have only won 2 out of 6 league games after a EL tie, a Thursday-Sunday schedule with ridiculous travel seems to be a killer.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Wait till summer and while you're still arguing about Wenger and begging Sanchez to stay we'll be lining up more world record buys while watching closely what Chelsea and City do. At this moment not one part of me is worried that Arsenal will compete for Greizman.

Mate, Man Utd has been the biggest laughing stock since SAF retired. Talking **** right now seems like poor judgment. From deer in headlights Moyes, to the madman Van Gaal and now the cringelord Mourinho, it's ****ing shocking what's going on at Man Utd. You literally spent more on players this season than Arsenal has done in 3+ years, brought in the ultimate "quick fix" manager and you're STILL not competing for the title, let alone CL qualification :lol:

Arsenal's failing are akin to an old bus just not being up to par anymore. You lot? You're a ****ing Ferrari being driven off a cliff by a drooling narcissist.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Wait till summer and while you're still arguing about Wenger and begging Sanchez to stay we'll be lining up more world record buys while watching closely what Chelsea and City do. At this moment not one part of me is worried that Arsenal will compete for Greizman. There was a time we wouldn't even consider trying to sign the top French players, they'd pick Arsenal we'd assume. Now we might have the top 2.

Do you ever wonder why United fans are so hated? As soon as a whiff success comes your way, after spending enough money to feed the world's poor, you become insufferably arrogant. The Pogba deal sums your club, embarrassing. We know what's wrong here and accept it. Now piss off.

LostManc

I want Wenger out, I'm not gloating, you can't read.

As Rafa would say, Fachtszz.

Or you just don't know what gloat means, I read it perfectly and by definition you gloated about being above us.

I'm not going to stay and argue with everyone anyway, I come here to watch you do that with each other and you do a cracking job of it.

“Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.”

Laters.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Or you just don't know what gloat means, I read it perfectly and by definition you gloated about being above us.

I'm not going to stay and argue with everyone anyway, I come here to watch you do that with each other and you do a cracking job of it.

“Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.”

Laters.
Fact.

mm76

Yer Da
It should also be noted that they do not believe there to be an outstanding candidate on the market to replace Wenger.

have they really tried to find one?

and frankly what's 'outstanding' got to do with it?

you'd only need a competent manager to start to get more out of these guys - someone who got tactics, formation, actually studied the opposition, played form players, and in the right position etc etc....

Hunter Zolomon

Mate, Man Utd has been the biggest laughing stock since SAF retired. Talking **** right now seems like poor judgment. From deer in headlights Moyes, to the madman Van Gaal and now the cringelord Mourinho, it's ****ing shocking what's going on at Man Utd. You literally spent more on players this season than Arsenal has done in 3+ years, brought in the ultimate "quick fix" manager and you're STILL not competing for the title, let alone CL qualification :lol:

Arsenal's failing are akin to an old bus just not being up to par anymore. You lot? You're a ****ing Ferrari being driven off a cliff by a drooling narcissist.
most players given a choice will choose united over arsenal, lets not delude ourselves.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
most players given a choice will choose united over arsenal, lets not delude ourselves.

In the current situation, yeah. Mostly because they pay more. No one knows whether that's Wenger or the board that's unwilling to pay those kind of wages. Don't think the balance of power is that skewed though. New manager and some promising results, and you'll be a more attractive destination if you can offer the same money.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Just trying to think, when was the last time a good man got crucified by angry f***s.

Nah, can't think . . . must have been a couple of thousand years ago then.
You have seriously lost it with that analogy. You didn't drink the koolaide, it watered you in your mother's womb.
You have my sympathies.

LostManc

Do you ever wonder why United fans are so hated? As soon as a whiff success comes your way, after spending enough money to feed the world's poor, you become insufferably arrogant. The Pogba deal sums your club, embarrassing. We know what's wrong here and accept it. Now piss off.

A whiff? it's practically perpetual with an occasional two year draught. :/

Do you know why Arsenal fans are funny, because you think we believe you don't want to spend money, you're like a battered wife.

I was stating facts.

And if Pogba stays 8+ years it will be a steal, more talent, commitment and winner inside him than your soft spongey midfielders combined.

And we're hated because we won at an unbelievable pace over 20 years and have a religion of overseas fans paying the bills. You did it for 3 and think you can tell me what it's like to be us.

And about the money, yeah we spend it, do you think Kronke donates it to charity? Id have it no other way than being spent on my players and our club, it's our f**king money! What happens to yours? I'll never understand that argument and never believe you believe it in your heart.

You're deluded and convinced yourself its a bad thing to protect your pride, it's not, it's exactly what should happen. Club makes money, club reinvests, we just makes more than anyone else, that's our only crime. Absolute nonsense battered wife mentality.

Nobody cares when Barcelona do it, strange. They're footballing genius for it. :/

Had to reply to that nonsense.

Preacher

Always Crying
A whiff? it's practically perpetual with an occasional two year draught. :/

Do you know why Arsenal fans are funny, because you think we believe you don't want to spend money, you're like a battered wife.

I was stating facts.

And if Pogba stays 8+ years it will be a steal, more talent, commitment and winner inside him than your soft spongey midfielders combined.

And we're hated because we won at an unbelievable pace over 20 years and have a religion of overseas fans paying the bills. You did it for 3 and think you can tell me what it's like to be us.

And about the money, yeah we spend it, do you think Kronke donates it to charity? Id have it no other way than being spent on my players and our club, it's our f**king money! What happens to yours? I'll never understand that argument and never believe you believe it in your heart.

You're deluded and convinced yourself its a bad thing to protect your pride, it's not, it's exactly what should happen. Club makes money, club reinvests, we just makes more than anyone else, that's our only crime. Absolute nonsense battered wife mentality.

Nobody cares when Barcelona do it, strange. They're footballing genius for it. :/

Had to reply to that nonsense.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one... Just your opinion means f*** all in here. So save your time and as my friend Paulie likes to say:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170309/comment-from-Arsenal-chairman

We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

"Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

FinnGooner

Established Member
So you'd prefer Europa League? Even United with their big squad have only won 2 out of 6 league games after a EL tie, a Thursday-Sunday schedule with ridiculous travel seems to be a killer.

Wouldn't we avoid Europa league with 6th? If not then 7th. My point is that I'd be happy to avoid all European competitions next seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom