• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger - Karma Catching up?

Is Wenger paying for his decisions?

• Yes, all the prayers against him are catching up

• No, his current situation is not bad luck

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's been the savior, knight, and everything else. But as with so many Bosses, he did have to drop many players, and ended as many careers as he started.

I've always felt he did not give a chance to many talented players like Aneke, Afobe, Ozyakup (sp), Frimpong from the last clutch of players. Many more before that.

Did his heavy handed ways finally catch up with him? Or is this natural progression?

CHOPS

I think he's been right to let most of them go only because I don't see any setting the EPL alight right now nor any other league with the exception of Simpson who was at Charlton (who has now gone to USA) I suppose you could add Serge Gnabry to that I think he made a mistake letting him go.

Hunter Zolomon

I think he's been right to let most of them go only because I don't see any setting the EPL alight right now nor any other league with the exception of Simpson who was at Charlton (who has now gone to USA) I suppose you could add Serge Gnabry to that I think he made a mistake letting him go.
To be fair, frimpong may have proved better than coquelin. He has much wider range of passing. If he just wasn't stupid off the pitch with his dentch antics.

CHOPS

To be fair, frimpong may have proved better than coquelin. He has much wider range of passing. If he just wasn't stupid off the pitch with his dentch antics.
Forgot about Frimpong he was Songs double but a bit more brash maybe he certainly liked a tackle and didn't pull out of anything is he in Russia now?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Forgot about Frimpong he was Songs double but a bit more brash maybe he certainly liked a tackle and didn't pull out of anything is he in Russia now?
sweden, according to wikipedia

Hunter Zolomon

Yeah, last I checked. I had real high hopes for him. The way he man handled Henderson on his debut was fantastic, he clearly had fire and was not a liability in possession, he was a decent passer.

He and wilshere were supposed to be our future. Damn shame he got sold after he broke his jaw.

CHOPS

I've just checked and between the First Team and Academy we have some 20 players out on loan plus players that don't get a game crazy what's going to happen to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom