• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Kane scan not looking good, a month at least I'd say. :lol:

Can take our implosion if change is on the way and we move out some of our underperforming players. But finally losing to Sp**s would too ****ing much.
Prepare yourself. We will lose to these ****s. And Man Utd, and City twice. Stoke too.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
..riiiiight.

And Kane on course to back in time to face us at SHL. Just like in November when he came back and scored their penalty at Emirates.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'd love this lot to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi but obviously only on the provision that we beat Citeh.

People will act all high and mighty and pretend to be shocked that I could commit such blasphemy - but us vs them in an FA Cup Final in Wenger's last game would be ****ing dreamland. The kind of football story that would only usually come along in a movie.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

o_O yeah mate it would be so great - right up to the point where their fifth goal went in...

I know its in fashion to be negative. Heck, I'm as negative as most on here. But Tottenham rarely keep their nerve against us.. look back to the first 5-2 or the game at the Lane where Coq got sent off and we still came back to draw. No chance the Tiny Tots would have the bottle to smash us in a Cup final.

We might win it or lose it but its the risk you take to create legendary sporting moments. And that would be a great one

mm76

Yer Da
I know its in fashion to be negative. Heck, I'm as negative as most on here. But Tottenham rarely keep their nerve against us.. look back to the first 5-2 or the game at the Lane where Coq got sent off and we still came back to draw. No chance the Tiny Tots would have the bottle to smash us in a Cup final.

We might win it or lose it but its the risk you take to create legendary sporting moments. And that would be a great one
Sorry we won't beat City and Tottensh*te won't beat Chelsea

NaijaSucks FOYS

Rocky pt.2
Tottenham when they turn it on can be a problem.

Mind, they did have some luck in terms of results and numbers and game states and a few other things besides but they *are* a good team and we'd do well to accept that. They're arguably the 3rd or 4th best team in the league right now squad-wise.

It's also not just their personnel that makes them dangerous, they have a very effective style of play that I'm still trying to work out.

Well done mate, you noticed that in early August

NaijaSucks FOYS

Rocky pt.2
Anyone else see parallels with Spuds' summer business to ours in like 2006?

I think Spuds are very much tightening their belts. Their stadium move is on the horizon and they can't afford to splash, much like we couldn't. I look at their business, Wanyama (cheap), Janssen (relatively cheap) and a bunch of kids.

Spuds are gonna struggle, guys. Their squad isn't strong enough to compete on multiple platforms and because they're unable to strengthen accordingly, they will struggle. We'll see what Pochettino has got, Wenger was able to guide us to consistent CL qualification places in the league, not so sure this current Spuds lot have it in them.

They're haggling over a few £6M installments with Newcastle over Sissoko FFS. Testing times for Spuds fans.

Wanyama may have been cheap at £9m but he is quality. Dele Alli at £5m shows it is wrong to always judge players by their price tag

NaijaSucks FOYS

Rocky pt.2
That tackle was the kind you would see on those Youtube compilations.

Just awful.

And he rightly got a deserved 3 game suspension, and to be honest I would not have complained if he had been given a 5 game ban. But he is still just 20, he will learn to exert more self control in time

Most importantly he is still one of the most talented players in Europe under 21.

Top Bottom