• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Part of the problem with Bellerin is it's all gone to his head imo. It came pretty easy because he had no competition. It's always the way at Arsenal, and then the player suffers. He'll be ok though... in 2018 at Barca.
He might be over confident but a lot of blame must lie with Debuchy for sulking and Jenks for getting even worse. He's been over played and hasn't looked right since returning from injury. Rumours of an ankle op in the summer too. Taxi for Mr Aurier.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

When we won the FA Cup,there was a clear plan to deal with Benteke so how can tonight be explained? It's not a lack of knowledge or know how. Monreal did really well all night. Bellerin has been poor since the new year. Our CB's lack the authority to marshall the defence during the game.
Mustafi tried to shout and direct. Don't think Bellerin gave a ****. As soon as he could he was up the pitch again. Our team set up and how we play is just all ****ed up.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
With you there. Both are utter rubbish right now. It doesn't help that Wenger loves them and sees them as "his" players and will keep playing them.

Wonder what Sanchez thinks when he looks around and sees those two?
Well'll they have 11 games max to save their Arsenal careers. Sanchez looks at them and looks away for someone else to pass too. He's berated them both on the pitch before. No surprise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin and Mustafi Even Kosh been massively off form since that Bournemouth game conceding 3 goals nearly in every away game after very solid 1st half of the season it mean something really bad happened

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mustafi tried to shout and direct. Don't think Bellerin gave a ****. As soon as he could he was up the pitch again. Our team set up and how we play is just all ****ed up.
The same Mustafi who was shouting in another match and allowed David Silva? to walk past him and score. Mustafi doesn't command respect and with Walcott so limited,Bellerin has to go high up the pitch to advance play. Not excusing Bellerin who is having an awful 2017 but so many of our players have so many limitations it's unreal.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I so wish you were right. I can see them being here next season and only Sanchez gone. Makes me want to cry!
If Wenger doesn't sign,Özil is likely to go too. I just don't see any decent manager keeping these two.
It's tempting to call Frank de Boer and have him look at the entire squad. He wrote Sanogo off after 6 weeks and hasn't been proven wrong lol.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Got called out and couldn't watch most of the match. Can't stand to listen to that whining scouse git Carragher, so turned off the TV.

Watched the goals though and they looked a ***ing shambles apart that fantastic dive by Townsend . . high tariff double pike forward slide. Hope the all the judges gave it a 10.

This looks like a defining moment. Wenger is definitely finished and won't be signing anything. Top 4 is done.

Would be a nice end if he could leave with an FACup win. But this team looks mentally shot. The sooner he announces the better. The whole Wenger divide thing can fizzle out.

Expecting a big clear out this summer, coaches and players.

The thing is, how much time would a new manager have to assess players and get them out? How much would the club be able to spend on replacements?

With Sanchez and possibly Özil on their way out it isn't clear which other players would need to go because while many of them aren't good enough, they all seems kind of reliable, having mostly been at the club for a while. Wouldn't the new manager want to assess how they respond before wholesale changes?

Perez seems the most immediately obvious player who needs to leave, assuming that a new manager appointed didn't rate him any more than Wenger seems to.

At the time, it seemed that Moyes' transfer purchases at Man Utd seemed disastrously panicked and overpriced - Fellaini, Mata, missing out on Herrera and Fabregas. In hindsight - at least Fellaini, Mata and Herrera are still getting game time at the club, with many LVG purchases gone or on their way out.

Conte didn't seem to get rid of too many players? When Mourinho went to Utd and Guardiola to Man City, they had some of the biggest budgets ever and forced a few players out, but still the Schweinsteiger and Hart situations don't seem to have worked out that well.

Hyruga

Already mentioned that Arsenal won't be top 4 this season. Their players have a half hearted approach. Even some fans want Arsenal to be out of top 4.

The players are mostly competent players but they only want glory for themselves. They want to score goals but they dislike defending and closing down on opponents.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The same Mustafi who was shouting in another match and allowed David Silva? to walk past him and score. Mustafi doesn't command respect and with Walcott so limited,Bellerin has to go high up the pitch to advance play. Not excusing Bellerin who is having an awful 2017 but so many of our players have so many limitations it's unreal.
Don't think it is Mustafi not being able to command respect. I don't think players like Bellerin, Walcott, Ramsey are listening. Think they have swallowed Wenger's "go and express yourself" s**t so long now they aren't capable of taking directions from other players. They just do what the **** they want and feel like. I sat next to the pitch so I had Bellerin and Mustafi right up against where I sat and I swear Bellerin does not listen. He just doesn't give a ****. As soon as we have the ball he is off like some freaking possessed smurf on speed up that sideline.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The players are mostly competent players but they only want glory for themselves. They want to score goals but they dislike defending and closing down on opponents.
Amen to that. At the beginning of the season I felt Walcott was defending, but that is all gone now again.

Hyruga

I think wenger should take this opportunities and fire some players. He needs to ball up.

Either some players go or he go.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lol he gets enough money in exploiting the situation, he doesn't need Wengers pay
His revenue has only increased because we're sh!t. He'd still be speaking to fans after the game if we were top, as he was... when we were top, funnily enough. December? I'm guessing we'd all like to profit out of this sh!t show if we could, no? Slightly strange angle of attack you have there lad. I don't understand the sudden criticism of Robbie.It only got louder when people realised he might be doing well out of it... Should he start giving blood every time we lose to balance it out? He's already paid for his season ticket and follows the club over land and sea... o_O

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Now at least we know how Andy Dufresne must have felt after being visited by the Sisters. We were properly had today by Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom