• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Has a bit of a warrior look about him, that alone makes him an incredible upgrade on Gibbs, "barely a footballer" or not.

Impact

Established Member
We clearly need an upgrade at left-back, but we need the right upgrade. Theo Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy and Faouzi Ghoulam etc all on the market this summer. If we end up with Kolasinac, it will be an indication to me that we have prized cost over quality.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great news. An opportunist move worth making.

Certainly a chance he gets exposed in our open formation but could also be the left sided Ivanovic handled correctly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We clearly need an upgrade at left-back, but we need the right upgrade. Theo Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy and Faouzi Ghoulam etc all on the market this summer. If we end up with Kolasinac, it will be an indication to me that we have prized cost over quality.
Is Kolasinac bad defensively? Offensively he look fine 3 goals 7 assists. Maybe he is more of a wing back then a fullback

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Kolasinac is ****. Gibbs is better than him, honestly. He is going on a free because Schalke couldn't care less. Nothing player.

4R5Emaniac

is he that s**t make clubs like Juve Chelsea Man City want him?
Do you really believe that? If he was really good and Juve, Chelsea, Man City etc wanted him, he'd have signed a pre contract with one of the big clubs in January or they would've gone the length to snap him up on a small transfer fee. Schalke are a club with huge resources as well so letting his contract run down like that is very negligent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you really believe that? If he was really good and Juve, Chelsea, Man City etc wanted him, he'd have signed a pre contract with one of the big clubs in January or they would've gone the length to snap him up on a small transfer fee. Schalke are a club with huge resources as well so letting his contract run down like that is very negligent.
Maybe because he considering his option. is he bad defensively?

4R5Emaniac

Maybe because he considering his option. is he bad defensively?
That could be it but its unusual for a good player to be in this situation really. He is a defensive left back- very big, strong, aggressive and decent in the air. But he looked to be brainless every time I've seen him-over eager to dive into tackles, poor positioning and loses his head very easily- and his ability on the ball is below average.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Only watched him once against Bayern, but IIRC he was MOTM in that game. Got the physical tools to become a monster I think.

He's only 23, very young for a defender. From what I gather his main weaknesses are the things you typically expect from a younger defender.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Smh, Eastern Europeans coming into our country and taking good honest Brits like Kieran's jobs. I thought voting out was meant to stop **** like this ffs.

Nah, nah, but seriously: left sided Sagna, so to speak?

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Smh, Eastern Europeans coming into our country and taking good honest Brits like Kieran's jobs. I thought voting out was meant to stop **** like this ffs.

Nah, nah, but seriously: left sided Sagna, so to speak?

Not the vibe I got at all. Sagna was a rock defensively but kind of **** going forward. This guy has a bit more in his locker, but looked a lot more suspect defensively compared to Sagna (as most would).

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good player, would take him. Obviously we've been watching Mendy recently and everyone seems boring compared to him.

People need to consider there aren't many great options at full back, even if you have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom