• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd drop the beef tbh, no point in it. We're all frustrated and taking it out on each other with petty arguments about who said what about different players, as if that even matters.
Nah, he's staying in my pocket, cheers. Besides, it's him who's obsessed with me at the end of the day, as you can see. I don't @him or even mention his name ;)

Aevi

Hale End FC
Your avi, jeeez. Look at that smarmy git :lol:
He's one of the greatest ever sportsman, he has earned the right to be smarmy :lol:

Not a fan? I don't look at the Tennis thread much because I don't catch many games anymore but I was a big admirer when I played tennis seriously.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's one of the greatest ever sportsman, he has earned the right to be smarmy :lol:

Not a fan? I don't look at the Tennis thread much because I don't catch games much anymore but I was a big admirer when I played tennis seriously.
He's flying again tbf. Looked great today. Looks set to win a big final tomorrow. I love a good tennis match.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He's scared of me. Last time he engaged me, I got him so mad he got himself banned. Ruined him :lol:

Ha ha ha ha. When was this? In your dreams?

Imagine making **** up on a forum, sad, sad state you must be in lad. :lol:

InvertedFootballer

I cried when they beat Sevilla, these guys will save the sport.

And then Vardy taking the piss when to get Nasri sent off :lol: the superiority of the PL was painfully clear at that point, a relegation threatened side toying with the so called 17th best team in Europe and making it clear that if they wanted to play diveball (the reason La Liga teams keep winning in Europe and why the quality of the sport in recent years has dropped to unbearably low levels) they would take them to the cleaners too.

Kept watching all this time wishing that side was Arsenal but alas, now our football is quite stale too, we rightfully weren't considered title contenders when Leicester won despite ending up 2nd.

mm76

Yer Da
Thought they were pretty ruthless with Ranieri, but you can't say it hasn't worked.

Made the mistake of getting a ticket to see us play them after the W Ham game -silly me getting carried away - Mahrez and Vardy will cut us to pieces

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Thought they were pretty ruthless with Ranieri, but you can't say it hasn't worked.

Made the mistake of getting a ticket to see us play them after the W Ham game -silly me getting carried away - Mahrez and Vardy will cut us to pieces
Something changed for sure. One look at Vardy's face and I'll be begging Atletico to win I'm sure!

How do you get your tickets, are you a Red member?

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Nice. I subscribe to AISA and hope that they have tickets. could have got two for the Wham game, but it's too far for a night match. I'm hoping a couple of cheap ones pop up for 'boro as I'm close to the Middlesbrough at the moment. The last tickets I got were from another message board, but I stopped posting there, they were all too aggressive for me!

Top Bottom