• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsey, Walcott, Coq.

Man, their purple patches were something else.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Willie C. Lad should be playing for Barcelona instead of that lanky streak of piss, Busquets.

Lacazette. None of you clowns like him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lukaku is an obvious one, guys on this forum used to (and still) **** on him like crazy.

For me Morata has to be the one. He's playing second fiddle to Benzema and Ronaldo and still coming up with big contributions. He has everything to be a complete striker.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lukaku is an obvious one, guys on this forum used to (and still) **** on him like crazy.

For me Morata has to be the one. He's playing second fiddle to Benzema and Ronaldo and still coming up with big contributions. He has everything to be a complete striker.
I've always like him. I wanted us to pay whatever was required to bring him here years ago, despite his dodgy output. I always saw goals in him.

razörist

I've always like him. I wanted us to pay whatever was required to bring him here years ago, despite his dodgy output. I always saw goals in him.
Don't agree with me.

Big goal again from him today in Real's B team. Header that Giroud would have been proud of. Morata can do it all.

regniw

I rate Redmond a lot, keep expecting him to suddenly become good

Lingard is not the best football player in the world, but he takes full advantage of his limited skill set. That's the kind of players United had available to dominate in the SAF era.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't agree with me.

Big goal again from him today in Real's B team. Header that Giroud would have been proud of. Morata can do it all.
Lets get one thing clear, you soppy great ****ing Tulip: You agree with me, son.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Lets get one thing clear, you soppy great ****ing Tulip: You agree with me, son.
Tulip. :D

I'm more of a Wisteria.

latest

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's dodgy then there's pretty ****. He scored a total of 15 league goals in 2 full seasons for Juve.

Not joking but if his name was say Ally Morris he wouldn't be getting quoted as a 50M+ player.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There's dodgy then there's pretty ****. He scored a total of 15 league goals in 2 full seasons for Juve.

Not joking but if his name was say Ally Morris he wouldn't be getting quoted as a 50M+ player.
If he played for Spain and had his sort of profile, he might ;)

razörist

Context is that he wasn't playing every game. Scored some pretty huge goals at both domestic and European level. Doing the same at Real now. I would bet on him leading the line at any top 10 club in Europe, certainly Arsenal.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Morata is like a technically better Welbeck. If he weren't Spanish and from Real Madrid nobody would be bothered too much. Like Wele he could come handy as a tactical player for his uniqueness however but 40-50 is ludicrous.

Top Bottom