• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not sure what happened to Morata. Been prolific at lower levels for Real Madrid and Spain, it hasn't translated to the first team though. It's odd because when he first broke through at Real he seemed a poacher, quality finisher who seemed like a bit of a donkey outside the box. The anti-Welbeck in some ways.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There's dodgy then there's pretty ****. He scored a total of 15 league goals in 2 full seasons for Juve.

Not joking but if his name was say Ally Morris he wouldn't be getting quoted as a 50M+ player.
I haven't followed him enough so it's hard to comment. But I remember Drogba not being a prolific goal scorer especially considering he lead the line for a dominant Chelsea. But he scored important goals for them.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Are those the trees in Avatar? If so, I like them.
Avatar the movie you mean? Those aliens had that as some divine entity sort of thing that they respected. Of course the main protagonists proceed to have sex right in front of it to honor it. My memory is hazy but I remember that incident.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I haven't followed him enough so it's hard to comment. But I remember Drogba not being a prolific goal scorer especially considering he lead the line for a dominant Chelsea. But he scored important goals for them.

Think Drogba impacted games a lot more with his physicality though, nightmare for a CB.

On a tangent Drogba and Giroud I reckon are very similar players, scoring rate is almost identical. Personally I believe if Giroud had the tactical set up and supporting cast Drogba did he'd be seen as a lot better than he is.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lallana- I have been saying since his Southampton days what a quality all round player he is but the majority of this forum have considered him a joke untill this season.

Ben Gibson - Impressed everytime I've seen Boro this season. Gibson should be a starting England CB along with Keane in my opinion.

Harry Maguire - similar to Gibson, everytime I've seen Hull this season he has been their standout player.

Joel Ward - For several seasons I've said I would welcome his signing. Very solid defensive fullback.

In the past:

PEA - Seems funny now but two seasons ago me along with one other poster on this forum (sorry I've forgotten who it was) were the only ones in favour of signing PEA on the rumour thread to which the majority of posters stated he is no better than Giroud.

Barry - consistent player whose reputation unfairy never recovered after a young Özil took him apart.

Denilson - unfairly scapped goated and no where near as bad as many posters made out to be and was technically astute player.

Vivas - again not as bad as many people made out, solid back up full back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Maguire-Keane-Gibson-future-England-CBs.html

Good to see Maguire and Gibson finally getting some well deserved recognition in the media.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s can't really improve their team. They can't pay £50m for somebody to replace one of their lab projects. Guess they'll just try and buy better backups than the ****e they signed last summer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sergi Roberto. Not sure that people don't rate him, but this season I think he's been great. Like others, he'd look miles better outside Barcelona. He'd instantly be one of our better players.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sergi Roberto. Not sure that people don't rate him, but this season I think he's been great. Like others, he'd look miles better outside Barcelona. He'd instantly be one of our better players.

I agree, I can't see why Barcelona would be interested in Bellerin with Roberto there.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

That's a pretty low bar you've set him there, with this current mob you could take Barcelona U18's weakest link and he'd probably instantly be one of our better players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Maguire-Keane-Gibson-future-England-CBs.html

Good to see Maguire and Gibson finally getting some well deserved recognition in the media.

Maguire's very good, didn't know much about him until the start of this season, one of Hull's few bright spots (before the magician Silva took charge anyways).

England seemingly have quite a few underrated centre backs which makes the obsession with Cahill and Stones always having to start a bit weird. Maguire, Gibson and Keane all very promising while Chambers has been developing nicely at Boro.

Venice

ganso.san.paolo.2013.2014.750x450.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tonights game reminded me that I used to rate (and still do to a degree) Villa reject, Rudy Gestede. Every time I see him he looks a handful. His goalscoring record, apart from his stint at Blackburn, is ****ing lamentable though. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tonights game reminded me that I used to rate (and still do to a degree) Villa reject, Rudy Gestede. Every time I see him he looks a handful. His goalscoring record, apart from his stint at Blackburn, is ****ing lamentable though. :lol:

Surely @Furious will jump right into that quote.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom