• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Minutes per Goal Stat (Top 5 Leagues)

Aevi

Hale End FC
C9kGubTXcAADd2W.jpg

Interesting stats here, featuring Alexis and Walcott. Mertens and Mbappe featuring among Messi and Suarez.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Modeste seem really good player since his move to Koln has scored 43 goals in 68 games that's why he leading the Minutes per goal stat.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Dzeko has had a fantastic season, he's now being linked with Juventus. I remember saying we should've tried to sign him from Man City. Think Roma grabbed him for like £9M, highway robbery tbh.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Dzeko has had a fantastic season, he's now being linked with Juventus. I remember saying we should've tried to sign him from Man City. Think Roma grabbed him for like £9M, highway robbery tbh.
Giroud is a carbon copy of Dzeko with better finishing. Roma just play to his strengths.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Giroud is a carbon copy of Dzeko with better finishing. Roma just play to his strengths.

Funnily enough a few have made that Giroud comparison. There are similarities, BUT;

-Dzeko is half a yard quicker.
-Dzeko is adept at using either foot.
-Dzeko has much better movement.

I'm convinced he would've been a very shrewd signing. Especially at a time where we needed a cheap, top quality CF.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Modeste seem really good player since his move to Koln has scored 43 goals in 68 games that's why he leading the Minutes per goal stat.
I don't think he is leading the MPG stat, it looks as though he's leading the percentage of team's total output stat. If i'm reading the table correctly, that is.

say yes

forum master baiter
Carbon copy of Dzeko :lol:

Yeah they're pretty similar players if you remove Dzeko's link up play and force him to play on a treacle football pitch.

Then the only difference between the two is that one is a clutch goalscorer who played a pivotal role in multiple title wins, the other is a lazy bottler who managed to score in 1/19 league matches when Arsenal were fighting for the title against Leicester.

Absolutely disgusting how frequently Giroud gets compared to good footballers. Dzeko's scored 35 this season ffs.

Top Bottom