• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fa-draw.jpg

Newchange

If we go with 3-4-3 I feel we will have a chance as city will dominate the ball..if we revert back to type with the stale 4-2-3-1 then same old problems and city will ease to a 3-1

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think it'll be City vs Spu*s in the final.
Agree, although think the Sp**s - Chelsea game is more open than ours against City. Don't give us much of a chance, but heck, who knows. Maybe we spring a surprise. Just feel that City are hitting their stride again in the league. Of the top 6 teams it is us and Chelsea that are struggling currently with us the worst of the lot.

mm76

Yer Da
I hope we go with the following lineup:

GK:Cech
CB: Holding
CB: Koscielny
CB: Mustafi
LWB:Monreal
CM: Xhaka
CM: Elneny
RWB: Ox
ACM: Özil
ACM: Alexis
CF: Welbeck

I'd swap Alexis to CF and possibly bring in Iwobi for Welbz

mm76

Yer Da
Not confident at all for this, guess this game comes too early.
Had we beaten Palace instead of...whatever that was....I'd be more confident going into this.

Think it'll be City vs Spu*s in the final.

:)

If you're a mod can you add a change that means every time someone writes that team's full name or nickname it just says 'tottensh*te' or 'spuds' instead ?

Just wondered... ;)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we're continuing with the same formation, which is quite doubtful, then I'd like to see Alexis pushed higher with Ramsey taking the spot next to Özil.

karl

I'd swap Alexis to CF and possibly bring in Iwobi for Welbz
Good idea to move Sanchez central. He does less damage there from a defensive point of view and is slightly more likely to score.

I think Wenger will bring Walcott back in. We are short on goals and he has hit 19 in spite of dodgy form generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom