• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Chamberlain isn't a #10. Think you swap him with Ramsey if you choose that personnel. Gives Ramsey the role he had for Wales at Euro '16.

Think 3 at the back provides enough cover for Monreal to start (even with his pace issues).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't wait for this, maybe the biggest game of the Emirates era considering the consequences of losing.

I'd go for the same team as Aevius with maybe Ox in midfield and Iwobi as an AM. 2-1 Arsenal.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Back to losing ways I'm afraid. Never having faith in this team in big games again. Losing to city is far better than Sp**s/Chelsea so going down here isn't all bad.

Will be a joke if Mustafi gets his place back. Think he'll stick with 3 at the back

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Keep the same formation just make 2 changes Bellerin for Monreal and Mustafi for Gabriel

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

:rolleyes:

More like this season is threatening a nightmare double:

- spuds overtake chelsea by trashing‎ us at SHL

- PL champions spuds‎ win FAC ‎by trashing‎ us at Wembley‎

:confused:

That would be the nightmare to end all previous ones.

I'd never get over it, but its worth noting that the last time they won the title we went on to win 6. Silver linings & all that crap. This is what we've been reduced to :lol:

Having said that, I expect us to meet Chelsea at Wembley & leave them in our wake just as we did back in 2002 in Cardiff.

mm76

Yer Da
That would be the nightmare to end all previous ones.

I'd never get over it, but its worth noting that the last time they won the title we went on to win 6. Silver linings & all that crap. This is what we've been reduced to :lol:

It should mean total fan insurrection against Wenger/the board, but my worry is that some of the fanbase don't really get the tottensh*te thing - just look at how some people on here t**s themselves off watching the likes of K**t and Walli

Either way we all need to remember the last 22 years of total dominance, and remind any spuds fan who tries to crow that they have a long, long way to go to even things up... :cool:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It should mean total fan insurrection against Wenger/the board, but my worry is that some of the fanbase don't really get the tottensh*te thing - just look at how some people on here t**s themselves off watching the likes of K**t and Walli

Either way we all need to remember the last 22 years of total dominance, and remind any spuds fan who tries to crow that they have a long, long way to go to even things up... :cool:

Well said. However, I'd hold off on anything till after their FA Cup match vs Chelsea & our NLD meeting. Hopefully its those two that send them spiralling back towards their natural place in the order of things.

Last edited:

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- Ospina
- - - - Mustafi - - - Koscielny - - - Gabriel
Bellerin - - - Coquelin - - - Xhaka - - - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - Özil - - - - - Ramsey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexis

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- Ospina
- - - - Mustafi - - - Koscielny - - - Gabriel
Bellerin - - - Coquelin - - - Xhaka - - - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - Özil - - - - - Ramsey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexis

Are you trying to get banned?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I have that strong feeling that Arsenal will win on Sunday, but dunno who they will be playing against in the finals.

Ashybashy86

This is a must win match. How unbearable the NLD will be if we lose and they beat Chelskie. I'll hate the Wembley song for a long, long time.

Zazu

I'd like to see us keep trying with the back 3, few tough calls to make selection wise though.

Apart from the great assist I thought Ramsey was pretty poor against boro. That being said he probably suits the formation more than Xhaka does, whose lack of mobility can get him caught out. I'd like to see el nenny given a try in the new setup where we can hopefully make the most of his unreal engine. He always makes himself available as well which should help the CBs when looking for an out-ball.

Giroud didn't have the best game either, I'd maybe throw theo in for him and try to hit them quickly on the counter.

I'd probably go for this:

Cech
Mustafi-----Kos-----Holding
Ox---Ramsey----El Nenny------Monreal
Özil------Theo-------Sanchez

with Özil usually dropping deep to help start attacks and Sanchez and Theo pushing further forward.

Building from the back could be hard with this lineup without Xhakas long passing so I'd maybe have him in instead of Ramsey. Although Mustafi is usually pretty effective at driving forward with the ball and in the back 3 he'd have more of a license to do this so perhaps that would make up for Xhakas absence when we were trying to start attacks.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The whole point of having wing backs offensively is so you can cross the ball and Defensively so you can turn it into a back 5.

------------------------Cech

----------Mustafi--kos--Monreal

Bellerin---Ramsey--Xhaka----Gibbs
-------------Özil-----------------Ox
------------------------Alexis

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
----------------Martinez
-----Mustafi--Koscielny--Holding
Bellerin-Chamberlain-Xhaka-Gibbs
--------Ramsey-Alexis-Özil

Subs: Cech, Gabriel, Monreal, Elneny, Iwobi, Walcott, Giroud

mm76

Yer Da
Looking at the poll, I think people are getting carried away with thinking Tottensh*te will win their semi-final - my money's still on Chelsea to get there - it's no surprise Moanhinho turned them over, he'd have been planning for that game for weeks and got his players fired up, I think Chelsea will bounce back from it - if I was tottensh*te i'd not be celebrating that Moan U won on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom