• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Transfer thread for non-Arsenal clubs, obviously. Plenty of rumours are about, so I felt this is worth starting. So far...

Malky

Established Member
This thread is already giving me depression; Verratti to Bayern & Aurier to United.... **** my life!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aurier seem risky buy grown man on the pitch but a teenager off the pitch he got a bad attitude. but if he end up punching mourinho it worth it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
About Milan yeah they are rich now but they aren't getting Vidal. They will get Kovacic on low fee and will try to buy Cesc.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
kiesse the talented Atalanta midfielder could be on his way to Roma according to the papers in Italy could replace nainggolan.

Malky

Established Member
kiesse the talented Atalanta midfielder could be on his way to Roma according to the papers in Italy could replace nainggolan.
Where's Nainggolan headed? Last I'd heard he was wanting to stay at Roma. He would be an incredible signing for us, perfect partner for Granit.

Xhaka Nainggolan midfield :drool:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Where's Nainggolan headed? Last I'd heard he was wanting to stay at Roma. He would be an incredible signing for us, perfect partner for Granit.

Red cards galore LOL

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Thy'll need to sell because they can't offer him 5M a year new contract he wanted . Xhaka Nainggolan is great partnership but both players can't tackle lol.

BBF

Just looking at all these deals and targets for other clubs and we're signing free transfers... MATE

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What about this guy?

That would brilliant if we were able to do another "Campbell" and sign him. How pissed off would Sp**s fans be if after the first time in twenty years they finish above us and we still signed their star CB? It's not like we can't blow them out the water financially if we able to pay the likes of Per 80k, Rambo, Giroud and Spanish Traore over 100k.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

tH0UeWDaFnG7_EwjTAT8frqxXSFXaGOLF4yQ3-R4C9k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom