• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

E

Enoch

you maybe right :lol: i don't want to spend 70 Euros for a game i don't enjoy fifa really need to up thier game PES are getting ahead of them

I hear you mate, i agree. PES gameplay is superior but it lacks in other departments, main one being licensing. Youri Tielemans and R.S.C. Anderlecht are not even in the game on console versions, in PC versions you can get everyone and everything with mods though, but not the same next gen port. EA are a monopoly and have no competition in footy games because they bought majority of the licenses, hence why they make half arsed FIFA games.

It's funny because when they have competition one of two things happen, they get beat very badly (NBA 2K>>NBA Live), or they buy the licenses and make them exclusive to them only (Madden, FIFA). NFL 2k was beating Madden in sales and was an amazing game, so instead of working harder and creating a better game or a game that would at least compete, they just buy their way to the top, when they brought back NBA Live they tried this with the NBA, but the NBA didn't allow it, thank goodness.

Long story short, EA are **** and are everything that's wrong in the gaming industry, a poison.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I want to play a game with a great storyline, action, adventure. Strategic as well. Trouble is my laptop is likely to support such a game or not I'm not certain. Ran Fifa16 fine with a few adjustments and overlooking some issues.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I want to play a game with a great storyline, action, adventure. Strategic as well. Trouble is my laptop is likely to support such a game or not I'm not certain. Ran Fifa16 fine with a few adjustments and overlooking some issues.

What are your specs?

Try Dragon Age: Origins :cool: or Assassin's Creed. Have you played the Arkham series?

City is incredibly atmospheric with a moody and dark score, the fights in general are very satisfying, it's hugely fun to glide around, and you truly feel like the Batman; but the storyline turns out to be dumb.

Origins has a better story, an excellent score and some of the best fights/missions in the series (Deathstroke, Firefly), but it has various bugs (there are workarounds) and Batman has the annoying tendency to punch thin air and break the combo count.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

What are your specs?

Try Dragon Age: Origins :cool: or Assassin's Creed. Have you played the Arkham series?

City is incredibly atmospheric with a moody and dark score, the fights in general are very satisfying, it's hugely fun to glide around, and you truly feel like the Batman; but the storyline turns out to be dumb.

Origins has a better story, an excellent score and some of the best fights/missions in the series (Deathstroke, Firefly), but it has various bugs (there are workarounds) and Batman has the annoying tendency to punch thin air and break the combo count.
HP Pav Notebook, Intel Core i-5 2.60GHz, Win 10 64bit, 4GB Ram, Intel HD Graphic 4000

Huge huge fan of Assassin's Creed. I played up to Revelations and quit. It went bad and repetitive after it but absolutely loved it up to that. Watched the game movies on youtube for the latter installments. Don't know if I could run Dragon Age.

Haven't played Arkham at all. I figured it would have no story worth following and I don't usually play games without a top storyline Fifa apart. I've heard its really fun to play though.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
HP Pav Notebook, Intel Core i-5 2.60GHz, Win 10 64bit, 4GB Ram, Intel HD Graphic 4000

Huge huge fan of Assassin's Creed. I played up to Revelations and quit. It went bad and repetitive after it but absolutely loved it up to that. Watched the game movies on youtube for the latter installments. Don't know if I could run Dragon Age.

If you were able to play AC on that rig, you can definitely play DA:O. redwhiteAustrian, SuperGoon & I are fans, as can be seen from our discussions on this thread. It's inspired from 'A Song Of Ice and Fire' and LOTR. Rich in lore, the characters are intriguing and will be well worth your time.

Haven't played Arkham at all. I figured it would have no story worth following

Shocked Batman 1.jpg

4R5Emaniac

If you were able to play AC on that rig, you can definitely play DA:O. redwhiteAustrian, SuperGoon & I are fans, as can be seen from our discussions on this thread. It's inspired from 'A Song Of Ice and Fire' and LOTR. Rich in lore, the characters are intriguing and will be well worth your time.

View attachment 1741
No I didn't play AC on this one. I had a powerful PC back when AC came out. Actually wanted to buy a gaming laptop but decided against it. DA definitely sounds interesting. I'll check if I can run it.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
No I didn't play AC on this one. I had a powerful PC back when AC came out. Actually wanted to buy a gaming laptop but decided against it. DA definitely sounds interesting. I'll check if I can run it.

That explains it, 'cos this part - "Intel HD Graphic 4000" - will be problematic. You'd need a dedicated graphics card, as far as I know.

4R5Emaniac

That explains it, 'cos this part - "Intel HD Graphic 4000" - will be problematic. You'd need a dedicated graphics card, as far as I know.
Yeah, thats the struggle. I suppose DA needs a much more powerful dedicated GP card. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Here's my Arkham: Origins self beating @Batman up:

View attachment 1742
Like you don't remember how the fight ended...
3a8f414ca7a2f52b0443011149bc1dba.jpg

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Like you don't remember how the fight ended...
3a8f414ca7a2f52b0443011149bc1dba.jpg

That was when we first met, Batman. You were young, full of rage. You still got that fight?

Don't forget, this is how fires begin. Little men with big dreams. Long memories. Short imaginations and shorter fuses. And too much time and opportunity. Fires start in the funniest places.

Last edited:

Red&Dreadjm

Using the Easter 4 day hols to try and finish of Dark Souls 3. Just one more area and then the Nameless King, after which we take down the Soul of Cinder.

Facing certain death isn't for the faint hearted :D

blaze_of_glory

Using the Easter 4 day hols to try and finish of Dark Souls 3. Just one more area and then the Nameless King, after which we take down the Soul of Cinder.

Facing certain death isn't for the faint hearted :D
Have you played the DLCs yet? I still haven't delved into the second one, all my gaming time has been taken up by the new Mass Effect.

Red&Dreadjm

Have you played the DLCs yet? I still haven't delved into the second one, all my gaming time has been taken up by the new Mass Effect.
No, I just bought DS 3 & going to finish that 1st. What a great series of games though. Can't wait to buy the DLC but need to finish this first.

I just spent the better part of two days trying to beat the Nameless King Solo........almost as hard as my Chartered Accountancy exams to be honest! Praise the Sun!

He's a bad muthfucka!
images

Jack_The_Lad

Hey mambo, mambo Italiano, or was that Mafia 2? I enjoyed both anyway.
can't remember tbh :eek:ops: Yeah, liked the second one as well, but there isn't a game that can reach the original's level for me. Great gameplay and details for that time and an amazing story!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom