• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe, Dembele, Lemar but it's calm because we've got Asano.
LoL Asano is i think 4 years older than them no need to compare. let's be honest Dortmund and Monaco have amazing Youth system while us are have dreadful youth system.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Monaco will probably be lucky to not get relegated within the next two years once every decent player has left them.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Monaco will probably be lucky to not get relegated within the next two years once every decent player has left them.

It looks like they have a very strong backroom staff though. Maybe its all Jardim and it collapses if he leaves but I don't think so. This team that just made the SF is even very different from the young Monaco team that knocked us out few years back.

Sure its possible they fade, but maybe they are another Sevilla, Atletico, Dortmund. Time will tell but I think Monaco and RBL are here to stay. They have very have solid footballing + business plans

KingVerse

4 real post though.... ever since I started supporting Arsenal, AS MONACO has kinda been one of my B-clubs. Wenger was there before us , they (along with Wenger) birthed Henry for us too. They've just always been such a cool club to me and now to witness them birthing a new Henry o__0 it's unreal. I really hope my dude Mbappe takes it all this year, wins the CL so he doesn't have to leave us after he joins us because he wants to win it. He could be the perfect Henry lol But seriously, we should be going all out for him...Martial can be utd's Saha, we get our Henry back. F the haters!!

BobP

Memri Fan
Don't give a single **** about Bayern but the officiating was poverty, absolute poverty.

Big two in Spain have the referees by the proverbial balls.

carlito'sway

Established Member
You heard the rumor that Wenger refused to buy Lemar and Kanté for 12,6 millions two years ago.

That was great!

I totally understand AW's reservation about Kante at SM Caen. I saw him in L1 at the time, and while I was really impressed by him, I had similar reservations. I thought he was not strong enough to make it in the PL. I was so wrong.
However last year, we should have bought him from LCFC. That was the major mistake. He is the perfect partner for a Xhaka. The dude covers ground for basically 2 players.
Hazard resumed Kante perfectly ""I think sometimes when I'm on the pitch I see him twice, one on the left, one on the right. I think he plays with a twin."
Having said that though, even last year, a lot of folks were were saying that we don't need Kante, we have Coq! :rolleyes:

I totally understand AW's reservation about Kante at SM Caen. I saw him in L1 at the time, and while I was really impressed by him, I had similar reservations. I thought he was not strong enough to make it in the PL. I was so wrong.
However last year, we should have bought him from LCFC. That was the major mistake. He is the perfect partner for a Xhaka. The dude covers ground for basically 2 players.
Hazard resumed Kante perfectly ""I think sometimes when I'm on the pitch I see him twice, one on the left, one on the right. I think he plays with a twin."
Having said that though, even last year, a lot of folks were were saying that we don't need Kante, we have Coq! :rolleyes:

Yeah I think everyone was wrong with Kanté. When he was signed for Leicester they were thought to be in relegation battle for that season.

Just wish Wenger took the risk. I mean he had time for Sanogo. :rolleyes:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yeah I think everyone was wrong with Kanté. When he was signed for Leicester they were thought to be in relegation battle for that season.

Just wish Wenger took the risk. I mean he had time for Sanogo. :rolleyes:

I think paradoxically Sanogo may have caused us to pause as well on prospects....Whoever recommended this dude should go to jail! :lol:

Still smarting at Kante last season though....At some point I wrote that he will be better then Makelele and I was crucified then. ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom