• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilshere10

I'm not religious but I'm praying to all the Gods that we can win the FACup and give Wenger an extravagant send off.

No AKBs or WOBs in sight, just united Arsenal fans respecting a great man and loyal club servant.
Would be nice. If we do win it I hope he doesn't make the same mistake he made a few years ago, he won't get a better chance to leave on a high.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only Chelsea (5) and United (4) have conceded fewer set piece goals than us this season (6).

We were also 3rd lowest last season. Actually quite impressive when you consider we've got a team full of midgets.
I wonder do those stats just look at directly from the set piece and not the follow up play?

Also do they include how many times we concede from our own set pieces. Sometimes I'd prefer a throw in or for a goal kick to be given instead of a corner. Our corners are sometimes like an attacking set piece for the opposition lol.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Only Chelsea (5) and United (4) have conceded fewer set piece goals than us this season (6).

We were also 3rd lowest last season. Actually quite impressive when you consider we've got a team full of midgets.

This....!

When one reads some comments here, it would seem that we conceded the most goals on set pieces this season, while it is totally the opposite (similar last season as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom