• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2016/17

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

No, they are different sounds. ć is more like a softer ch. Just go to the phonetics standard international scheme and you can find them and see how they pronounced.

Erlis

I've been ****ing up his name on purpose for years, just for fun. I find his name to be so funny, it's cola and sinas (dutch Fanta) put together. :D

His name must have its roots after a place in Montenegro, called Kolashin.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His name must have its roots after a place in Montenegro, called Kolashin.
Or one of his ancestors really liked softdrinks? How old is coca cola anyway? Did they steal the name from Sead's ancestors??:eek: Did I just uncover a conspiracy?:eek:

Erlis

Or one of his ancestors really liked softdrinks? How old is coca cola anyway? Did they steal the name from Sead's ancestors??:eek: Did I just uncover a conspiracy?:eek:

What are these wide open mouth emoticons are suppose to mean? Kolashinac means Kolashinian, do you want me to draw it for you so you will be able to understand.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
What are these wide open mouth emoticons are suppose to mean? Kolashinac means Kolashinian, do you want me to draw it for you so you will be able to understand.

He's high on Fanta and wants more, that's all.

Kolashinian? Next thing we know, there'll be a sex tape getting leaked and him getting robbed in Paris.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Van Gaal :drool:

C-6hvu_XkAEUKUo.jpg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ajax look good, Lyon did seem to really struggle against Besiktas and had a few questionable performances despite their inflated scoring in earlier rounds of the Europa.

razörist

So many young greats in my beloved AJAX.. de Ligt, Riedewald, Sanchez, Ziyech, Dolberg, Kluivert... I hope they make it... but for now I'm going to enjoy watching them.

razörist

Really rate this Ajax CB, Davinson Sanchez.
He's amazing, Barcelona wanted him last summer but he didn't want to play for Barcelona B so he came to Ajax. He's a real defender, 100% soldier yet surprisingly good on the ball. He still makes mistakes but he will improve.

And what a character, so much passion, I looooveee him.

Top Bottom