• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arda Turan

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If we're going for a Turk, I'd prefer our former trainee Oguzhan Ozyakup. Arda is an overpriced squadie who let's not forget made some interesting comments when he first signed for Barca about us. Pass.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would confirm our permanent Europa League status this signing, Özil and Alexis out, Turan in and Giroud back to being the undisputed first choice CF.

Would confirm our permanent Europa League status this signing, Özil and Alexis out, Turan in and Giroud back to being the undisputed first choice CF.

Also Real and Barca really would start to think we are their dumpster. They will start to get more cocky and try us even more. They will start to throw at us players like Benzema, Isco, Mathieu or some trash.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Turan is a very good underrated player that I've wanted for years but he would be a downgrade if he's Alexis or Özil's replacement. If Turan is additional to Özil and Alexis resigning then I can't understand the negativity towards him. Turan is a class above the likes of Reus and Barkely of whom some people have been positive about.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Turan is a very good underrated player that I've qanted for years but he would be a downgrade if he's Alexis or Özil's replacement. If Turan is additional to Özil and Alexis resigning then I can't understand the negativity towards him. Turan is a class above the likes of Reus and Barkely of whom some people have been positive about.
Don't think anyone has been positive about Barkley.

Turan is on the older side for me, and Europe is stacked with young exciting talent.

Turan will be just another broken soul on his way down rather than up. We can't keep stacking those players who are just coming here for holidays.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, need some young, fresh, exciting talent, not another pensioner to play cards with Per, Cech and Debuchy.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Europe is stacked with young exciting talent.
article-0-014C0CF7000004B0-498_468x428.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom