• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Leicester City | 26th April 19:45 (BST)

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&Dreadjm

good point although we do need to rotate a bit i think, but in addition i'd be playing EL Neny instead of Ramsey anyway

am re-posting my preferred starting lineup with Coq for Xhaka

also I just don't trust Bellerin against Leicester's ability on the break, so while it's a shame to maybe give the Ox more defensive work, i think he will shore up that midfield a bit

there's certainly no point in benching Sanchez IMO - he'd only be jumping up and down on the touchline anyway :) - so we need to put this one to bed with 30 mins to go and sub Alexis and Ox to give them a breather

Cack
Gab Kos Holding
Ox El Neny Coq Gibbs
Theo Alexis
Lucas​
Trouble is that team has zero creativity in the middle of the park, Alexis aside.............

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Weird how I'll be watching live on NBC Sports here in the states but you all can't get it televised. WTF?
That's so true. Paid a fortune for BT and Sky and they put the Spuds match on. Hate finding Internet streams for football in my own country.

Went to New York last year for a few weeks and could watch any match I wanted. Makes about as much sense as Brexit.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We are due a big win and there's still enough time for Leicester to hire a proctologist before the kickoff.

8-0 to the Arsenal.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

That's so true. Paid a fortune for BT and Sky and they put the Spuds match on. Hate finding Internet streams for football in my own country.

Went to New York last year for a few weeks and could watch any match I wanted. Makes about as much sense as Brexit.

Jeez, the money you spend on BT and Sky would get you a season ticket at a decent club in a lot of countries. Horrible companies.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We are due a big win and there's still enough time for Leicester to hire a proctologist before the kickoff.

8-0 to the Arsenal.
That's a 'bum' joke. ;)

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thanks! I often use Acestream but there seems to be less on it this season in English. I'll give reddit a try or learn Spanish! :)
Why on earth is listening to English commentary so important?! You only get Arsenal hating ****s anyway! I like the Spanish noise tbh.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Jeez, the money you spend on BT and Sky would get you a season ticket at a decent club in a lot of countries. Horrible companies.
Wish there was an alternative but these two have you by the short and curly's. Giving money to the Murdochs is worse than sticking your hand in a bacon slicer.

IchirotoV2

Thanks! I often use Acestream but there seems to be less on it this season in English. I'll give reddit a try or learn Spanish! :)
Yeah I use this exclusively since the Swedish service upped the price after acquiring rights for la liga and serie a. You have to get the whole package or nothing at all.

Anyway, it will take you to a page which contains several different links with information about language and potential ad overlays. There are usually acestream links there as well. That's what I've been using the last few games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Heard a penalty will be given against us tonight, FA feel we need to get back to conceding one a game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why on earth is listening to English commentary so important?! You only get Arsenal hating ****s anyway! I like the Spanish noise tbh.

Brazilian Portuguese is quite good as well (no bias). We really put our heart into to it.

Always found brit commentary a bit souless. Worst is american english... it just doesn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom