• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 34 cont'd; midweek drama.

TriniGunner

Just won a $1500 bet. I said the game was going to end 0-0 simply because Mourinho is so predictable in these games away from home.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We can beat this United, you know. If we use the right tactics, we can beat them because they're quite **** without Ibra.

AVENTUS

Just won a $1500 bet. I said the game was going to end 0-0 simply because Mourinho is so predictable in these games away from home.

How much did you put on.

I've not bet since I made the tragic mistake of putting £500 on Lucas Perez to score at any time against that sh!tty non league we were playing on the FA Cup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is genuinely going to be called a "masterclass", nah, making the game as dull as possible and putting all your players behind the ball isn't a ****ing masterclass any ****ing coach can do that, most coaches tend to at least try and play some football.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This is genuinely going to be called a "masterclass", nah, making the game as dull as possible and putting all your players behind the ball isn't a ****ing masterclass any ****ing coach can do that, most coaches tend to at least try and play some football.

He did that against Liverpool 3 years ago and won 2-0,we all remember that match.Probably some other managers try something similar and it didn't work.I'm not his fan,but that defensive football is sometimes quite underrated.

Tir Na Nog

Crazy how LVG would have been criticised beyond belief for a similar type of performance, completely different standards for Mourinho, where 0-0 draws is better than a 3-2 win.

Tir Na Nog

He did that against Liverpool 3 years ago and won 2-0,we all remember that match.Probably some other managers try something similar and it didn't work.I'm not his fan,but that defensive football is sometimes quite underrated.

If Gerrard doesn't slip that game ends 0-0. They got incredibly lucky, then Liverpool committed too much and were punished on the counter attack for 2-0.

"Underrated"? What do you mean? It gets these types of results and occasionally some victories but it's horrendous to watch and it's cowardly.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watched a sheep cross a field today. More exciting than that match.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Kompany is such a gent. I do love him as a player and a man.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If Gerrard doesn't slip that game ends 0-0. They got incredibly lucky, then Liverpool committed too much and were punished on the counter attack for 2-0.

"Underrated"? What do you mean? It gets these types of results and occasionally some victories but it's horrendous to watch and it's cowardly.

I don't see problem with that.Liverpool won 11 games in a row and they had big chance to win title.Mourinho put a lot of players from bench and he knew that in offence he can't compete with Liverpool.

Underrated because some people say that every team can defend and play like that.Teams need to be focused for 90 minutes and to be mentally ready for that type of game.Ofc,it's boring for fans,but which manager ****ing cares about that ?

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Jose doesn't win anything big next season I'm not sure this Tony Pulis type football is going to cut it with Utd fans.

Top Bottom