• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't care that much about the result

But would enjoy if Gabriel would light a candle under Kane and see if he can melt more.

503error

1-1 and not of the fun kind, we're starting to resign ourselves and play pragmatically against the top sides like the midtable team we seem bound to be eventually.

Can't blame Wenger though, his last gamble on us bringing the game against a top team resulted in the biggest defeat an English side has received in Europe and brought him so much backlash that we actually stumbled out of our top 4 zone.

Red&Dreadjm

One thing's for sure, it'll be a match played in beast mode and it won't be no Nilf*ckingNil!

On paper we should be getting a pasting but I fail to see how the lads won't be up for this one.

A fiery & belligerent 2-1 to the good guys.

N

NotAUserName

No way we get a result against this lot with the 3-4-3. Even with 7 - 10 men defending, I don't trust us to keep them out; and I don't expect us to score either considering how poor our attack has been and how great their defense is.

Would personally go back to the 4-2-3-1 for this with Xhaka and Ox in the middle and Rambo on the right to help shore up our midfield. As it stands, no combination of our players will form a central midfield good enough to go up against Wanyama and Dembele. I'd also go with Welbeck up top as terrible as he is, for the simple fact that he does not give up possession like Giroud.

Cech
Bellerin Gabs Kos Nacho
Ox Xhaka
Ramsey Özil Sanchez
Welbeck​

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No way we get a result against this lot with the 3-4-3. Even with 7 - 10 men defending, I don't trust us to keep them out; and I don't expect us to score either considering how poor our attack has been and how great their defense is.

Would personally go back to the 4-2-3-1 for this with Xhaka and Ox in the middle and Rambo on the right to help shore up our midfield. As it stands, no combination of our players will form a central midfield good enough to go up against Wanyama and Dembele. I'd also go with Welbeck up top as terrible as he is, for the simple fact that he does not give up possession like Giroud.

Cech
Bellerin Gabs Kos Nacho
Ox Xhaka
Ramsey Özil Sanchez
Welbeck​

I don't think you can afford to change a winning side. Why revert back to something which had us lose consecutive games away from home by three goals.

Even though we reverted to a 4 2 4 midway against Leicester, we still lpoked much better defensively in a 3 4 3 and we won the ball back much better also.

-----------------Cech
----Gabriel-Kos-Holding
OX-Ramsey-Xhaka-Monreal
-----Özil-------------Alexis
-------------Welbeck

Remember they need to attack. They need to come out and play. We can afford to sit deep and break.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The players should better be up for this need to beat them at all costs give 1000% lets end their title challenge on sunday.

N

NotAUserName

I don't think you can afford to change a winning side. Why revert back to something which had us lose consecutive games away from home by three goals.

Even though we reverted to a 4 2 4 midway against Leicester, we still lpoked much better defensively in a 3 4 3 and we won the ball back much better also.

-----------------Cech
----Gabriel-Kos-Holding
OX-Ramsey-Xhaka-Monreal
-----Özil-------------Alexis
-------------Welbeck

Remember they need to attack. They need to come out and play. We can afford to sit deep and break.
I don't believe the change to 3-4-3 had anything to do with our wins, tactically speaking that is. Maybe the players received some psychological boost from it but that's it. We didn't look any better in defense and had to park the bus against City. Even the goals we conceded against 'Boro and City showed signs of the same old defensive frailties. We might have felt comfortable against Leicester but the ease with which City cut through us time and time again leads me to believe that we won't be so lucky against an in-form and clinical Sp**s. Still, the worst thing about this change for me though is just how toothless we have looked in attack. It was supposed to free our more offensive players like it did for Chelsea and Sp**s but we have actually regressed going forward.

arsmile

Established Member
If we beat them then winger can stay

Cech
Gabriel kos holding
Bellerin ox xhaka monreal
Özil Sanchez
Giroud

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

56 hours is too far away!! If there was a math in which you must stand up & be counted this is it.

No training, no tactics. I want them all in the conference room watching this on the big screen.

If this match can illicit that sort of passion from someone as stoic as Dennis then it certainly should ignite the lads in this dressing room.

Frustrate the hell out of them, have El-Neny shadow Alli, Koscielny stick to Kane & starve Eriksen of any chance.

If there was a time for Sanchez to don his diving boots, this is his moment. He's got two targets :

1. Have that thug Wanyama sent off.

2. Win a dubious pen.

I'll be chuffed with whichever comes first.

0-1 to the Arsenal much like that familiar beloved song ;)

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully Chelsea get the job done against Everton, Chelsea lose and these Sp**s ****s will be right up for this. Chelsea win, they go into the game 7 points behind and all the pressure is on them.
Either way just force these bastards to drop points and end their season.
Arsenal winning 1-0 from a dodgy penalty decision would be brilliant though. :drool:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Chelsea get the job done against Everton, Chelsea lose and these Sp**s ****s will be right up for this. Chelsea win, they go into the game 7 points behind and all the pressure is on them.
Either way just force these bastards to drop points and end their season.
Arsenal winning 1-0 from a dodgy penalty decision would be brilliant though. :drool:

Replace with "intoxicating" & you've got a top post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom