• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 35; The NLD is all we care about.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I just saw images of a child crying and a woman hiding her tears on her husband's shoulder.
I'm so sorry for Sunderland fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sunderland were the worst PL team in last 4-5 years they keep getting near to get relegated but then something special happen and they then they stay up but can't get away with it everytime imo not well run club.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Sunderland were the worst PL team in last 4-5 years they keep getting near to get relegated but then something special happen and they safe but can't get away with it everytime imo.

They used to change managers in that tough moments and they saved Sunderland few times.Poyet,Big Sam,Advocat,Di Canio etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I will never forgive our team conceding 3 goals against Westbrom what a s**t result that was when you see Leicester go there win and keep clean sheet you know there was something wrong in our system.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom