• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Every pundit sucking Tottenhams bum like they're something special.

Let's look at the real Perspective here. Next season they'll fail to progress out of the CL group stage, struggle at Wembley for the best of the whole season ect...

They are nothing special

whaddever, I'm more bothered about how s**t we are - and will continue to be until Wenger stays

Let's be real guys. We give spuds an insane amount of **** every season for finishing above them. Now all of a sudden we aren't bothered as long as they don't win a trophy? ****ing oath I'm bothered, this is absolute bollocks... the team has turned to absolute mush. We are soft as puppy ****.

Today was an embarrassment. When the going gets tough, you just know we are going to cave.

Last season, this same thing happened to Chelsea. They went 2 down to Sp**s. Came back 2 -2 and finished their season. We rarely show any fight.

Totally agree, if you watched that match today and think we are anywhere near the standard of Sp**s your either thick or blind. We could of easily been beaten by 4 or 5.

Doesn't matter if its 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-3 either. The problems lie deeper than you can just change tactics. We just don't know how to defend space. Teams just run through us like knife through butter. It happens every time the other team have possession.

We are good at keeping shape. But we don't defend space. That is huge problem.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I know what you're saying, but he always said he'd chuck it in if he thought he couldn't take us further. As he's actually taken us backwards in a big way, you'd think he'd recognise that and be off. All it's shown is he's s lying, greedy ****ing selfish rat bag of a man. I dont think it's about pride at all--I think it's about him putting his fight for vindication above everything. He's rotten.
It is pride though, imo. If he walked away, he'd be saying he can't improve these players he's invested so much in over the last few years. I can't imagine someone like Wenger basically admitting failure by quitting.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Europa League is not that bad.

tbf I'd rather play in the EL than playing Champions league again to get destroyed by bayern/barça one more time.
Champions League football isn't at our level atm.

I'd rather play the EL, build some confidence in Europe, do something good than getting shamed by Europe's big three.

AVENTUS

whaddever, I'm more bothered about how s**t we are - and will continue to be until Wenger stays

We're a more joke then them.

We won't finish top 4 and I'm hoping we miss out on top 6 altogether don't want to be playing in Europa league making 4000 mile trips to Russia and Israel.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The decision needs to be taken out of his hands. I don't blame Wenger for thinking he can turn things around, he's a proud man and like any manager worth their salt he has confidence in his ability.

Great managers/men/women also have self-awareness. But you're right. The decision should not be left to him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
F***ing shambolic idiots. F*** off **** Wenger and the rest of you f***ing bottlers **** players.

Nah, doesn't do anything for me for some reason.

Gabriel was sh*t today btw. Özil doesn't suit the Prem, it's too physical for him. He'd be better in the Spanish league. Ox tried hard but tbh made some poor decisions.

Monreal our best player and Cech made some great saves.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
totally - watching that game was a really miserable experience - only avoiding being truly horrible by their missing so many good chances we ended up with what i think is a respectable scoreline...
I thought we'd win seeing the line ups. So I take it they dominated proceedings and the loss looked certain through out.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Europa League is not that bad.

tbf I'd rather play in the EL than playing Champions league again to get destroyed by bayern/barça one more time.
Champions League football isn't at our level atm.

I'd rather play the EL, build some confidence in Europe, do something good than getting shamed by Europe's big three.

We just got shat on by a team that went out to Gent, we're not going anywhere in the Europa League with this bunch.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Let's look at the real Perspective here. Next season they'll fail to progress out of the CL group stage, struggle at Wembley for the best of the whole season ect...

They are nothing special

They're probably going to finish with more points than any Arsenal team apart from the invincibles side and in what's probably the most competitive league season since Wenger has been at the club. I'd agree that their squad isn't that spectacular but they're incredibly well coached.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't matter if its 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-3 either. The problems lie deeper than you can just change tactics. We just don't know how to defend space. Teams just run through us like knife through butter. It happens every time the other team have possession.

We are good at keeping shape. But we don't defend space. That is huge problem.
The system and tactics are wrong also wenger like to change his team always like today gibbs and Giroud should not be need to the starting line up Monreal was doing great at wingback Holding was doing well at 3 in the back also We all f**king know Giroud is slow and will create f**k all with him.

blaze_of_glory

They are nothing special
They'll be about 6th or so. As normal.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I think these players know no longer what are they supposed to do when they walk in on the pitch. They were all ****e and you can never trust them.
The attack is **** with this formation especially when you start Giroud as an attacker/CF. Midfield looks worse and they are somehow more limited, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom