• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
MvbKKc6.jpg

Nope.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would love him here. This is probably the level of player I hope for without Champions League football.

Would like to add a couple of well rounded CMs & ship off the likes of Xhaka, Ramsey, Elneney etc.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Very good and complete player. He isn't one to necessarily hold in midfield, though, does a fair bit of attacking too.

If we go for one of Nice's midfielders, I think Cyprien would be an even better choice. Bit taller, more powerful and a great dribbler too.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Very good and complete player. He isn't one to necessarily hold in midfield, though, does a fair bit of attacking too.

If we go for one of Nice's midfielders, I think Cyprien would be an even better choice. Bit taller, more powerful and a great dribbler too.

Cyprien's having a long-term injury, right?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And Kante is only 5 foot 7 tbf.
It's only 2 inches but 5'5 just seems too small for the PL, especially when you consider the profile of midfielders at the other top 5 clubs.

Reactions: BBF

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's only 2 inches but 5'5 just seems too small for the PL, especially when you consider the profile of midfielders at the other top 5 clubs.
Verratti is 5'5, Cazorla is 5'5, Iniesta is 5'7, Xavi is 5'7...

I don't disagree with you, but there is precedent for very good short midfielders. I would prefer Cyprien though, despite his injury.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Verratti is 5'5, Cazorla is 5'5, Iniesta is 5'7, Xavi is 5'7...

I don't disagree with you, but there is precedent for very good short midfielders. I would prefer Cyprien though, despite his injury.

Love Cyprien but would be happy with Seri too. I am simply amazed with the quality of players in the French league. Samson at OM is an other terrific player to keep an eye on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I don't disagree with you, but there is precedent for very good short midfielders.
Of course, I only brought it up because of the comments Wenger made about Modric's size when Sp**s signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom