• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not seen much bravery apart from a few bits tbh. People being way too conservative!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Tonights game reminded me that I used to rate (and still do to a degree) Villa reject, Rudy Gestede. Every time I see him he looks a handful. His goalscoring record, apart from his stint at Blackburn, is ****ing lamentable though. :lol:
Currently, he has been involved in over 40 PL games in a row without a win. Not completely his fault, but that's an embarrassing stat (maybe even record?) to hold. He's a mediocre player who's kind of good with his head.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Currently, he has been involved in over 40 PL games in a row without a win. Not completely his fault, but that's an embarrassing stat (maybe even record?) to hold. He's a mediocre player who's kind of good with his head.
I reckon he'd explode at Real Madrid.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Or if there's anything left of Klopp after Ox has exploded under him, Klopp.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Tonights game reminded me that I used to rate (and still do to a degree) Villa reject, Rudy Gestede. Every time I see him he looks a handful. His goalscoring record, apart from his stint at Blackburn, is ****ing lamentable though. :lol:

Surely @Furious will jump right into that quote.

:lol::lol::lol:

Coming from a man who rates Coq, Campbell and Theo that is a new low. Gestede is a lumbering sack of potatos, never seen a worse footballer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Modern day John Terry, guy is invaluable for his leadership qualities. He's a very cerebral defender and in a good system could still be a quality player.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Another one I remember now. Last summer when I was adamant we needed a CB and mentioned Kamil Glik as an option, there were very few responses while who responded weren't really keen. Believed he could've proven to be a masterstroke of a signing and a great partner for Kos-almost perfect balance.. Monaco stole him for a nothing amount and they are the revelation of the season with Glik as their best CB not only in the league but CL too.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Another one I remember now. Last summer when I was adamant we needed a CB and mentioned Kamil Glik as an option, there were very few responses while who responded weren't really keen. Believed he could've proven to be a masterstroke of a signing and a great partner for Kos-almost perfect balance.. Monaco stole him for a nothing amount and they are the revelation of the season with Glik as their best CB not only in the league but CL too.
Probably we weren't looking for a great partner for Kos, but we were looking for a German buddy for Özil.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mods is there a way to sticky this so that it pops up when a user first logs into A-M?

Everyone needs to know that this man's opionions can not, should not and will not be taken seriously.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mods is there a way to sticky this so that it pops up when a user first logs into A-M?

Everyone needs to know that this man's opionions can not, should not and will not be taken seriously.
This thread isn't meant to be a serious thread. The only posters that have missed the point and chose to ridicule others so far have been certified bellends... Don't join the club. :p

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Remember when I wanted Mandzukic? Got murdered for it.
Not that keen on him as a striker which he would've be here, but as a defensive winger he has been quite amazing. Don't think we've anyone who would sacrifice themselves for the team like he does.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not that keen on him as a striker which he would've be here, but as a defensive winger he has been quite amazing. Don't think we've anyone who would sacrifice themselves for the team like he does.

Welbeck would do that role in a heartbeat, unfortunately Wenger still seems convinced he can be the next Henry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom