• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

BobP

Memri Fan
I quite like Ryan Fraser of Bournemouth, I wouldn't sign him for Arsenal but he has those attributes which can bust open a game.

Karlos14478

Dario srna has always been class to me and never understood why he didn't come to the prem or anyone try to bring him. I've always rated marchisio of juve as well. Prem players I've always rated that others might not rate that highly Henderson (only for his work rate) shamus Coleman (guys got an engine) and would love to see mirallas stop being a **** and show his actual potential instead of his **** attitude he seems to possess. Never rated Jordan Rhodes and cannot understand how a fatty can of cost so much.

Karlos14478

He's not worth
Wait. So because Arsenal have bad players nobody here is allowed to dismiss players of other teams?

Lukaku is good player and I for one respect people opinions of rating him. But my problem with him is that there is no way he can play in Arsenal system. We already have a great header of the ball who can dominate center backs in the box. But look what happen when we put him on these days, we barely cross into the box. Giroud struggle a lot and I rate his technique and link up play higher than Lukaku.

It is all for Lukaku to prove if he can take the step up. But I don't want to find out with him at my club, and not for around 70 millions.

He's not worth 30 mill to be honest. Seems to diasappear in the big games and really should have developed more by now. Pretty sure that wonderful manager Martinez will get the best out of him in a belgian shirt! (worryingly Wenger likes Martinez) could be our next manager

Karlos14478

Just buy Thomas muller. The guys great at being annoying he's always in the right place and does score goals. Might cost a lot but it would be a statement to try for once.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
David Luiz, I have always really liked him, even when people were ridiculing him first time round he was still an excellent footballer.
The problem was always finding a suitable position for him, looks like they now have one.

OSBK

Established Member
Defoe has been a fantastic PL player but he's never been good enough for a top club. Doesn't have the overall game. Never scored 20 PL goals or close really.

Like his style though, sharp shooter, shoot on sight.

Disagree,

Put defoe in our team he will score more than giroud.

Put giroud in sunderland then he will never hit the numbers defoe has.

As a prem player and proven goalscorer at that level I would take him.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Defoe ten years ago and I'd swap him for Giroud, but not now. Don't think he has the complete game, like fabo said.

Maybe a decent super sub but we should be aiming higher.

BobP

Memri Fan
Not sure if he's rated by others but I've always liked Clint Dempsey.

A useful goalscorer capable of playing in any of the forward positions.

Shame he decided to move back to the MLS.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom