• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I suspect he is sold on Atletico. I also suspect he is probably not rated by a lot of top clubs for them to make a big investment - 45-60M.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
lol, apparently the club think its more cost effective to buy decent jack of all trade forwards like podolski,perez,welbeck for like 18m each on like 80k rather than just getting a first team player for 10-15m on top.. for a business orientated club we're clueless
Yeah apparently the economics department at Strasbourg was teaching a bit with the handbrake on when Wenger was there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Managers obviously don't rate him enough. The guy is nearly 26 and can't get a club to pay big despite the shortage on good strikers.

Why should Wenger pay 45-60M for a player he doesn't think is worth it?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Managers obviously don't rate him enough. The guy is nearly 26 and get a club to pay big despite the shortage on good strikers.

Why should Wenger pay 45-60M for a player he doesn't think is worth it?
Also half of his goals are from penalties he not a 60M player at all.

Karlos14478

Biggest concern is his height. Doesn't seem to be the type to create his own chances either unless it's from the penalty spot. Sad thing is he's talking up atletico Madrid and once he's there he will be on the bench behind Kevin gamiero who also should never have gimme to atletico. Seems a place for average French strikers to be honest as griezmann isn't all that he's hyped up to be and that will proven once he gets kicked about in the prem at united. The Spanish league makes the likes of griezmann turan John Carew! Look good it's that bad outside the top three.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Which striker could we got for 40mil pounds in last 2,3 seasons?
I am talking real life, not Fifa or FM
Dybala, Mbappe, Jesus...all players that have moved one even met Wenger. All affordable but none saw us as the right option for them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Dybala, Mbappe, Jesus...all players that have moved one even met Wenger. All affordable but none saw us as the right option for them.
How could we have got a guy who only wanted to stay in Italy and join Juventus? Dybala.

Or, Mbappe who was free last summer but wanted to remain loyal to Monaco.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Looking back, Vardy would've been a good signing.
Yeah, Vardy looks like the only one we could have got and who would fit in well. But you gotta respect the fact he sisnt wanna come. People talk about how we didnt do this and didnt do that, but ask them to give you names and it all stops...

Fouz

How could we have got a guy who only wanted to stay in Italy and join Juventus? Dybala.

Genuine question, You don't think he would have moved to Chelsea or City if Conte or Pep wanted him there?

I've had this feeling over the years & it keeps getting stronger, Arsène - unfortunately - isn't anywhere close to the pull factor he once was.

I want Wenger out but I'm on the third wagon that still has the utmost respect & admiration for him still but like every good story it has to come to an end, sadly though it's not the happy ending I'm sure we all wished for..

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like any other transfer, money. Martial wasn't for sale and we accepted it and United just shuffled suit cases of money at Monaco and he moved.

Pogba allegedly didn't want to return to United and hey ho money saw him end up back there.

Everyone and everything has a price.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Alexandre Lacazette announces his departure from Lyon

Speaking in an exclusive interview with L’Équipe published in full tomorrow, Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette announces his departure from the club, having been there since 2003.

You have decided to quit Lyon, in agreement with the club. Why are you leaving?

Because I think that now is the right moment. I want to discover something else, to put myself in danger and to get to the next level. People say in passing that I score goals, but I know very well that on the European level I am not very well known. I want to see if I can answer the questions that people are asking, to continue to progress.

We are hearing a lot about Atletico…

Atletico, they are good… This a club that is constantly in the final stage of the Champions League over the last few years. It is a great team, in a new stadium, and it is also a club where players progress. And there is Antoine Griezmann.

Who will decide your future destination?

Me. Entirely.

Even if a club offers Lyon more than the one that you want to go to?

The President told me what he told you in the press conference. I am the one who will choose my future destination. It is a personal choice that has been carefully considered for a long time.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/alexandre-lacazette-announces-his-departure-from-lyon/

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Perfect age, perfect stats, perfect style of a striker... everything we need, on the paper... but he just doesnt prove it on the pitch, never, when I watch him. Just doesnt have that vibe of a big player, and I am not talking Top class level.

Lukaku or Morata over him any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom